Part Twenty Seven

The next day, you were woken up by the sun rays shining into your face. You mumbled out something, adjusting yourself. You were sleeping with your head on Tony's chest, leg wrapped around his waist, while his hands were wrapped around your body.

"Good morning, angel." You smiled when you heard his deep voice. He kissed the top of your head and you raised your gaze to look at him.

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?" He asked you, running his fingers down your arm.

"Like a baby." You said, making him smile. "What about you?"

"Oh after getting head like that, I can't complain really." Tony said, making you smile. "Aaand you're leaking on my leg."

"What?" You asked, looking down between your naked bodies, only to see a white trail on Tony's thigh. "Oh fuck. Sorry."

You went to get up and clean it, but Tony's hand on the back of your neck stopped you. "Hey, hey. Don't go anywhere just yet. That's my fault, I'll clean it up later."

You smiled and snuggled more into his warm embrace.

"There. Isn't this perfect?" He asked and you nodded before placing a kiss on his neck.

"Did you talk to Bucky?" You asked and Tony breathed out.

"Seriously?" He looked down at you."That's your top priority topic right now?"

"What else would be?" You furrowed your eyebrows, while Tony shot you a flirty wink.

"Maybe we should talk about when we can repeat last night."

You laughed while Tony pulled you on top of him. "I was serious." You told him as you looked down at his face.

"So was I."You gave him a serious look. "Fine, fine. I had a talk with him and Rogers after you left. He's sorry. I can see on him how much he's suffered because of Hydra. Which is why I offered him a spot on the team and got him into therapy."

"Really?" You asked, a grin spreading on your face.

"Yeah."His grip on you tightened.

"You know... " You trailed off and looked at Tony, his chocolate eyes staring up at you with so much warmth and love. "You keep calling me angel, but I think you're the real angel here."

He laughed as he looked at you, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear before pecking your lips. "That was cheesy."

"I'm not kidding." You replied through your chuckle when he tickled your sides. "You keep taking care of everyone on the team. And... And you've taken such good care of me."You kissed the top of his chest and looked at him again. "It's... It's why I love you."

His eyes widened when you said it."What did you just say?"

"I love you, Tony." You replied and waited for his reaction.

"God, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear that from you." He mumbled out before his hand pressed to the back of your head and he brought you in for a passionate kiss.

His grip tightened on you and he turned you two over, now holding himself up with his hands while he kissed you. You opened your mouth, allowing his tongue to slip inside and dance with yours.

You felt his hand on your thigh and he made you wrap your legs around his waist, pressing impossibly close to you.

You two parted only to catch your breaths and he pressed his forehead against yours. "I love you too." He told you.

You smiled and felt his thumb trail over your lower lip.

"Maybe we should ditch our work and stay in bed the whole day." He told you, the look in your eyes driving him crazy.