Part Thirteen

You were laid in bed with Tony, both of you naked under the covers. Your head was placed on his chest and he was rubbing circles on your shoulder.

You both were close to falling asleep when your phone started to ring.

Seeing as you had no intention to check on it, Tony got up and leaned over you to grab it.

"Who is it?" You mumbled out sleepily.

"It's Rogers. You gonna answer him?"Tony asked and you quickly shook your head.

"I don't want to."

Tony nodded and turned off your phone, leaving it aside, before he laid back in bed and you got into your previous position.

"Why don't you break up with him already?" Tony asked, his gaze falling on the bruises that were fading from your skin.

"It's... it's complicated." You mumbled out.

"Tell me, sweetheart. I'll listen to you."He said again, squeezing your shoulder.

"I tried to break up with him, but he didn't want me to do it. He... he threatened me. He said he knows some horrible secret about you, and he'll tell you I know it, too, and then you'll fire me." You said in one breath, glad it was finally off your chest.

Tony's head fell back against the pillow."I'm gonna fucking kill him."He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at you. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know." You quickly answered.

"Well, do you? Know the secret, I mean." Tony raised an eyebrow at you and you quickly shook your head.

"No, he never told me." Tony nodded at your words.

He laid back down and stared up at the ceiling. Anxiety took over you as you realized he was being quiet, not saying a single word to you. You tried to pull away from him, thinking he needed space, but he pulled you back and you looked at him.

"Are you angry at me?" You asked with a shaky voice and he turned his head towards you, his gaze meeting yours.

"I'm not, sweetheart. I could never be. Just trying to think of ways to kill Rogers when we get back."He still saw the insecurity on your face and his hand wrapped around you to bring you into a hug. "I'm not mad at you, sweetheart. I promise I'm not."

He placed one more kiss on your lips before you got comfortable in his arms and fell asleep.

That morning, you woke up to an empty bed. You stretched and heard the shower running. Quickly getting up from bed, you walked towards the bathroom.

Soon, Tony heard the shower doors sliding open and you stepped inside. He turned around, only to see your naked body, which made him smirk.

"Morning." You smiled at him.

"Good morning." Tony answered. "You just woke up?"

You nodded before Tony pulled you towards himself in a kiss, the water soaking your hair and body. Your hands slid down his chest and to his cock. Tony looked down at your hand fisting him before you dropped down to your knees in front of him.

"You don't have to... " He said, but you didn't want to hear it.

"I want to." You said, your tongue coming out to place small licks on the tip. His cock immediately started to harden.

You spit on the head, before spreading it all over to the base. He placed his hand on the glass, leaning slightly as he watched your hand move over his length.

You started to lick on it, your tongue moving over the skin on one side and your finger moving over the vein on the other side of his cock.

"Oh fuck", he said when your mouth enveloped the tip, feeling the salty taste of his precum on your tongue.

His one hand was placed on the back of your head, guiding you to take more, while his palm was placed against your jaw, his thumb rubbing your cheek.

Your jaw was burning as you took his whole cock in your mouth, feeling him hit the back of your throat.

Spit started to fall down your chin and Tony groaned above you as you started to suck him off.

You felt yourself getting wet as you started to suck on his cock, before Tony grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down, forcing you to take more of him. Your nose hit his toned stomach as your mouth was full of him. He could see the outline in your throat, which made him even more hard.

"Fuck, such a good girl for me." He mumbled out and started moving your head up and down, fucking your throat.

A few moments passed before he pulled you off and let you breathe. You took him in your hand again, while you started to suck on one of his balls, then the other.

Tears formed in your eyes as you took him back in your mouth, trying to get him to his release.

"Keep doing that", Tony moaned out, grabbing your head again.

You continued in the same pace, massaging his balls as you sucked him off.

"Where do you want it, baby?" He asked you, and you only pulled off to tell him to finish in your mouth.

His hand pulled on your wet hair as he twitched in your mouth a few times before he finally came, filling your mouth. You got even more wet at the moans he was releasing.

He pulled out of your mouth and looked down at you. "Open." He mumbled out and you opened your mouth to show him it was full of his cum. "Swallow." He ordered and you swallowed, before opening your mouth again to show him. "Good girl."He said as he took his cock in his hand and slapped it a few times against your tongue.

You waited for what he'd do next. He pulled you up by your hand and pulled you closer to himself.

"Come over here, let me fuck you, sweetheart."He pushed you against the shower wall, taking your leg and wrapping it around his waist.

You remembered that day was the day you were supposed to go back home."But the flight-"

"It's my private jet. They have to wait. Now will you let me fuck you or not?"

You grinned and pulled him in for a kiss, while his tip rubbed against you.