Chapter 3

It was the day of the concert. I could not believe in 2 hours, I would meet my idol.  I truly owed everything to Demi and I was going to tell her exactly how flawless she is. I knew meet and greets were like a 30 second thing but for that 30 seconds, my whole world would be perfect.

Oh gosh, my mom started singing along to some old song on the radio. When I say singing, I meant we were lucky to still have glass left in the windows, it was that bad. I know that sounds terrible but I still felt a lot of hatred towards her after her "joke" and I haven't talked to her since.

I put my Demi playlist on shuffle and turned it up full blast. As always, Demi made me feel better. I honestly didn't know what I would do without her flawless music. 

The next hour and a half went by in such a rush. The next thing I knew, somebody called next and I realised that it was my turn to meet Demi. I saw Demi and I completely forgot what I was going to say to her. It was like seeing an angel. 

After I snapped back to reality, I walked up to her and I told her she was amazing and that I loved her so much. I asked for a hug and she said "Of course". Gosh, she was so cute. As I hugged her, one of my bracelets fell off. Demi, being the sweetheart she is, picked up the bracelet and returned it to me.

I pulled up my sleeve to put the bracelet back on as quickly as I could but I was too late. Demi asked "What is on my wrist" and I replied "nothing" but she knew better. She told me to wait with Dianna while she finished her meet and greets.

As I waited, I couldn't believe I had just lied to the one person that I could always rely on.