Chapter 14

We went outside and I just bursted out crying. Demi and Eddie pulled me into a hug. Then they noticed my arm was still bleeding. Demi said "Hurry on, we have to get back to the hotel".

We walked quickly back to the hotel. We entered the hotel room and Dianna looked furious. Me and Demi went into the other room. Demi rushed out and arrived like 30 seconds later with the first aid kit.

She took the anti-sceptic wipe from the packet. She told me "This will hurt a lot". I replied "It is fine, thank you".She looked at me, took my hand and told me to squeeze it.

It stung a little bit but I guess it served me right. This was my problem not hers. I did not deserve her kindness. She put a bandage over it to cover it from infection.

"Thank you" I said and she gave me a hug. Eddie said "Girls come here". Oh oh, we were in so much trouble. Dianna said "What were ye thinking ?". "What if something happened to you guys ?".

I replied "I had to go and defend you". "You have been more kind and loving towards me in the last few days than my mom has been in my whole life". Dianna said "I am very disappointed in you girls". Demi looked really sad and it was obvious that her and Dianna were really close.

I turned to Dianna and Eddie and said "This isn't Demi's fault, this is all my fault and I am truly sorry". Demi gave me a small smile. "The only reason that Demi went was because she wanted to protect me so this is all my fault" and Demi looked at me. Dianna said "I accept you are taking responsibility but the two of you went".

Demi said "I am so sorry". Dianna and Eddie said "we forgive ye but don't ye dare ever pull anything like that ever again". I went over to Demi and said I am going to go into the other room so that you can spend time with your sisters. Demi said "ok sweetie, I will be in soon".

I gave her a hug and said "thank you". After around a half an hour, Demi came in and saw me curled up on the bed. She said "Are you ok, baby ?". I said "Ya" but she could see that I was trying to push her away.

"Come on, talk to me". I am so sorry about the way I treated you at my house. You don't deserve that and you and Eddie should have just gone and left me there. She said "It's ok, baby doll, I know how hard it is to be back in a place that it is full of bad memories".

I thought "How is she this understanding ?". I remained silent and Demi said "Trust me, I am not the easiest person to be around when we go back to Dallas".

P.S Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it. You guys are amazing <3