Chapter 10

*Dianna's Point Of View

I walked for what seemed like 15 minutes and I arrived at Sarah's house. I knew this encounter wasn't going to be easy but that little girl needed protecting. I knocked at the door and her mom answered. She tried to close the door on me but no way was I leaving Sarah come back to this place.

Knowing what I had to do, I walked upstairs in search of the passport. She threatened to call the police but I said, "I don't mind". I told her "I would bring them to Sarah so that they could see the bruise that she had left on her arm". That seemed to quieten her for a few minutes.

I found Sarah's room and I begun to rummage through the drawers. I found it and I had it in my hand when I saw her mom standing in the doorway. When I was deciding what to do, I saw a suitcase under the bed. I decided to stay calm and started to pack some of Sarah's stuff.

That is when the insults started getting fired at me. I thought that was enough and I just lost my cool. I screamed at her "You listen to me, you evil bitch, you are never going to see your daughter again". She stumbled towards me but she fell.

I didn't try to help her up , instead I continued to pack Sarah's stuff . I thought I was finished but something caught my attention. There was a necklace on her pillow so I gently placed it in the suitcase. To make sure I had finished packing, I looked around the room and I saw her mom still lying on the floor.

I felt bad so I helped her up. Before I left, I told her that Sarah deserved the best and that in the future, she would lead a happier and healthier life. I left the house with the suitcase and started to walk back to my girls. Thinking about my girls, I couldn't wait to see Dallas and Maddie tomorrow.

And I missed Eddie so much. I got so lost in these thoughts, I didn't notice that I suddenly had hands around me. I came back to reality and Demi looked at me and said "Mom, how come you were so long?" and her eyes were filled with worry. Sarah took the suitcase off me and I told them, I would explain everything as soon as we got back to the hotel.

P.S Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading this. It means so much. Please leave me know if there is anything I can help you guys with.