Chapter 23

Before we ate, we said grace. After we said grace, Dianna served the dinner. I saw on my plate - potatoes, beans and 2 sausages. We began to eat and talk about our day.

I ate the first sausage and Eddie was talking about Demi's amazing strike when she wasn't looking. It was adorable how proud he sounded. I couldn't help but smile at how close they were. I ate the second sausage and my mood changed.

I thought "You are making yourself fat, you are ugly and you are not good enough". I said "I am full" and Dianna looked at me. Dianna said "No, you are going to finish that". I said "I am not" and I started playing with my dinner.

Around five minutes passed, I still hadn't touched any more of my food. Dianna looked at my plate and said "Finish it". I thought "She doesn't understand" and I got really angry. "Ok Sarah, calm down", I thought.

I stayed calm and I ate a forkful of potatoes. Another five minutes passed, and that's all I had eaten, Dianna was getting really annoyed now. She said "Sarah, finish your dinner" and I said "I am not going to finish it". And I got from the table, went to get my phone and slammed my elbow off the door handle and ran upstairs.

I went into my room and slammed the door. I layed on the bed and tears started to stream down my face. I thought "I am in so much trouble". A few seconds later, Dianna came in and said "I want you to go downstairs and apologise now".

I looked at her and said "Leave me alone" and she said "No, you are going downstairs now". I had no intentions of going downstairs. I ignored Dianna and just sat there. Dianna sat there for around 5 minutes and said "Ok, come down when you feel like apologising".

She left and I couldn't believe what had just happened. I thought about how calm she was with me and then I thought how my actual mom would have hit me and insulted me for at least a hour. I knew I had to go apologise so a few minutes later, I left the room and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and said "I am so sorry, what I did was stupid and I accept full responsibility for my actions".

Dianna said "Thank you, we will talk about it later". After that, everyone went into the living room to play a game and watch a DVD. Me and Dianna stayed in the kitchen. Dianna took my plate and put it in the microwave,

Two minutes later, my dinner was in front of me again and this time, I decided it was best to eat it without fuss. After around 15 minutes, my plate was empty and Dianna said "I am very proud of you" and gave me a hug. I couldn't believe how nice she was to me. I truly didn't deserve it. I said "Dianna, I am so sorry" and she said "It's ok sweetie".

P.S So sorry, Wattpad wouldn't leave me update a new chapter. Thank you for reading this :) It means a lot to me :) By the way, isn't Demi's new album absolutely incredible ?