Chapter 16

I was barely asleep when Dianna came in to wake us. I looked at the clock and it said 8:30 a.m. I still felt really tired and I think the last couple of days have really taken a toll on me. We got up and we were sitting around the table eating breakfast.

I realised it was a Tuesday and I thought I should be at school. I said to Dianna "what about school ?" and she replied "ya, we need to talk to the principal later before going to the airport". I looked at her and she could see that I was terrified. After breakfast, Dianna told me to go get dressed because she was taking me to school.

Just as we were about to leave, Dianna told Demi to finish packing. I opened the door and waited outside. I left the door open and I heard Dianna tell Demi to check my suitcase. I thought "Oh, I am going to be in so much trouble".

Dianna came out and we started walking towards the school. Within no time at all, we reached the gates of the school. I looked at Dianna and said "I really can't do this". She looked at me and said "Yes, you can do that and do you know why ?".

I said "Why ?". She said "because I believe in you". We walked through the hallway and everyone was staring at me as usual. I looked around quickly and then looked down.

Wait... did I really just see that ?. I couldn't believe it.  My "friend" Ciara was hanging out with the people who bullied us. What kind of sick plan was this ?

Funny how things can change so quickly. I looked at Dianna and turned to walk towards the door. Dianna looked at me, grabbed my hand gently and whispered "it is going to be ok" in my ear. Ciara saw that I was uncomfortable and a smile spread across her face.

I walked towards the principle's office and I thought "the sooner this is over with, the better". We went in and Dianna explained the situation. I then stepped outside and the principal said "You are taking on a handful and she will not do school work for you". Dianna replied very angrily "That beautiful girl has amazing potential and I believe in her".

While this was happening, I saw my two least favourite and they looked angry. It was my parents. I was so scared that I burst into the principles office and went straight to Dianna. I burst out crying and Dianna asked "baby girl, what is wrong ?" and then she saw my parents approaching.

Her phone went off and she saw she had a new message. It was from Demi and it said "I found blades in her suitcase". There was trouble ahead.

P.S Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this. Please know that I am always here for ye <3