Chapter 7

I woke up and it was 7:30 a.m. I looked over at Demi and she was lightly snoring. She was so adorable. I turned on my phone and Skyscraper came on as I had a new notification from twitter. Demi heard it and she woke up.

I was so stupid, why hadn't I turned the sound out, I apologised to Demi for waking her up. Her response was so cute. She said "Well technically, my song woke me up". We talked for a few minutes and then Dem got up to shower.

While Demi was in the shower, I started to think about this meeting with my mom and I felt really scared. Around a hour later, there were was a knock on the door. As I got up to answer, Dianna gave me a warm hug and told me that no matter what happens that they are here for me. OMG the whole lot of them were adorable and I knew I would cherish this experience for the rest of my life.

Then I took a deep breath and opened the door. There she was, with dirty clothes on and she smelled of alcohol. I could not believe I had her as a mother. But then again, maybe I deserved her.

She walked in, looked at Dianna and Demi and took a seat. Talk about making yourself at home. She talked and I was startled and lost my train of thought.

The first thing she said was "what trouble is Sarah in ?". Dianna said that I wasn't in trouble but we needed to talk about my lifestyle. My mom got up and said "since she is not in trouble for once, then we are leaving". She came towards me and grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me towards the door.

Dianna yelled STOP and said we need to talk. I told Dianna "it would be best if I just left". I also thanked her and Demi for everything they had done for me. Dianna came over and took my mom's hand from me and pulled me into a hug.

She told me and Demi to go and wait in the other room, I did what I was told but Demi stayed. I went into the room but left the door open. My mom screamed "Give me my daughter" but Dianna calmly said "no". I looked at Demi and you could see that she was fuming.

Then, my mom started calling Dianna names and staggered towards her. Demi tried to stay calm but she could not hold in her anger. She told my mom that "she did not deserve me". Demi then screamed that "she had no right to send me that horrible text message and that she was a fucking cold hearted bitch".

I lay on the bed in shock. Dianna also looked at Demi in surprise. Dianna asked my mom if she was willing to talk and she said "no". My mom walked angrily towards the door but turned and said "You can keep that ugly thing if you want her" and it looked like Demi was going to hit her.

Dianna had seen what Demi was about to do and stopped her. My mom left and slammed the door after her. A few minutes later, Dianna and Demi came in to check on me.