Chapter 36

Before she began to explain, she asked for her to explain it without interruption and I agreed, According to Demi, there was 6 rules.

RULE 1 - When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.

RULE 2 - Name a butterfly after a loved one or someone that really wants you to get better.

RULE 3 -  You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.

RULE 4 - If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you've killed it. If you don't cut, it lives.

RULE 5 - If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.

RULE 6 - Another person may draw them on you and take care of your special butterflies.

After Demi had finished, I looked at her with concern and she said "Don't worry" in a reassuring tone. After a little while, Demi left and I had a lot of thinking to do. To be honest, I am still amazed by how much Demi calms me and believes in me. I then decided to show her how much I appreciate her and I decided to go find Alison.

When I found her, I asked her for papers and sharpies. She gave them to me but she asked me "why did I need them ?" and I replied "You'll see" and gave her a smile. She smiled and I thought how beautiful it was that she had started to trust me. I went back to my room and I wrote down all the rules of the butterfly project.

I then decorated it with some butterflies. I guess I had just started my recovery portfolio. After that, I drew two butterflies and put Demi's name under both of them. I then looked at them and I was actually really proud of myself.

I was so proud that I showed them to Dr. Karl and Alison, who were also really impressed. Dr Karl then suggested that we start our session for the day.

P.S Thank you so much for reading this :) Over 7,000 reads, that is incredible :) I am sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I will try to upload more often :) I love you guys and I hope ye know that I am here for ye always :)