Chapter 22

We got our bowling shoes and set up the scoreboard. I couldn't believe I was chilling with Selena and Demi as if it was a normal thing. Selena went first and she was actually quite good. She knocked just over half of the pins between her two turns.

I went next and I knocked 2 of them and on my second turn, I got a gutter ball. God, I was useless at everything. Demi then went and of course, she got a strike. Talk about flawless like.

Me and Selena looked at each other and it was pretty obvious who was going to win. Our first game took just over a half an hour and as predicted, Demi won. Me and Selena set up the second game while Demi went to get a drink.As she came back, I looked at the can of Red Bull in her hand.

Ha ha, typical Demi. We were on the second last round of the game and Demi and Selena's scores were really close. In the last round, Selena got a spare. As Demi picked up the pink, glittery bowling ball, she said "I bet you I can get a strike without looking" and me and Selena laughed.

Demi looked at us and as soon as the ball hit the pins, me and Selena were in shock. Demi had actually gotten a strike without looking. I was still in shock that I hadn't noticed Eddie coming in. He said "I am impressed, Dem" and she gave him a dazzling smile.

On the way back in the car, One And The Same came on and I thought about how cute Demilena were. When we got back to house, I helped Dianna set the table and made sure everyone had drinks. Unfortunately for Demi, it wasn't Red Bull this time.

P.S Thank you to everyone who is reading this <3 please leave me know if there is anything I can do for you guys <3