Chapter 11

Sarah's Point Of View

We got back to the hotel and I dropped my suitcase. I walked over to Dianna and I gave her a hug. I then held her at arms length to make sure that she was unharmed by that monster that happens to be my mother. At first, she looked unharmed but upon closer inspection, I saw nail marks imprinted on her skin with a little bit of blood.

I looked at Demi and she saw it too. Dianna said she hadn't even noticed it but it must have happened when she was helping my mom up from the ground. Me and Demi looked at each other again and we both headed towards the door. Dianna knew what we were thinking but said "Oh no you don't girls ".

Demi said "Mom, I'm sorry, I love you and I respect you but I am going to Sarah's house". Dianna looked at her in shock but her natural instinct to protect her daughter kicked in and she stood in front of the door so we couldn't leave. I seriously love Dianna but we needed to get revenge. "Come on Dianna, please leave us go and defend you".

A little smile spread across her face and she said "That is so sweet but I am not leaving you girls go". Me and Demi looked at each other and decided to leave it for now. All I thought was "We are getting revenge with or without Dianna's permission". I then ran to the kitchen to get some anti - septic wipes and a bandaid.

Me and Demi started to clean the scratch on Dianna's arm. We put a bandaid on the scratch and she kissed both of our foreheads. She was going to be so mad when me and Demi go to visit my mom but I couldn't think about that right now. I suggested that we should go pack.

Demi looked at my suitcase and said "I guess you are already packed". I loved Demi's bubbly side. Dianna went into the other room to pack and shut her door. I didn't have to say anything and Demi knew what I was thinking.

I said we should wait a few minutes before we leave. I turned on some music so it wouldn't be obvious that we had gone. We packed a little bit and then we left. We closed the door as gently as we could but then ran for the stairs.

After a few floors, we began to relax and started walking. We reached the lobby and we thought everything was going to plan. But I couldn't believe who was standing there.

P.S I went to see The Host yesterday and I strongly recommend you go see it. It is amazing. Thank you so much for reading this. Can't believe this has gotten over 200 reads. You guys are incredible <3