Chapter 28

The next morning, before Alison came in to call me, the thoughts of what happened the night before were running through my head. I thought "How could you have been so horrible ? ... Maybe you do belong here away from the ones you love". I thought "Imagine if Demi or Dianna had seen you like that". Uh- oh, Dianna and Demi were coming to visit today.

I would have to explain to them what I did. I thought about how disappointed they would be. I decided that I wasn't going to see them today but they were going to know something was up. I was still indecisive when Alison came in to call me.

I must have looked confused because Alison said "Whats up ?". At first, I said "Nothing" but then realising that we had a rough night together last night, I talked to her. She said "the decision is totally up to you, I know you will make the right decision". I said "you sound a lot like Demi" which made her smile.

She said "I am glad Demi is taking our advice on board and helping others in the process". She also said "I am so proud of her" and I said "me too". Then Alison said "That is enough about Demi, do you realise what you just did ?". I said "What ?" and she said "You opened up to me and talked about what was on your mind".

I let this sink in and I smiled and said "For the first time, probably ever, I am proud of myself". Alison seemed so happy and she said "Let's write it in your butterfly book". I opened the front cover and I missed Dianna, Demi and Eddie so much, my heart started to hurt. I wrote "I am very proud of myself" and I was going to leave it like that but Alison suggested that I write "And in time, you will learn to trust yourself". I added that in and put a loveheart after it.

We went to the dining hall and I was expecting people to turn around and stare at me, but nobody did.

P.S Thank you to everyone who is reading this :) I know this chapter is kind of short because I have been studying a lot :P #4DaysUntilSummerHolidays