Chapter 21

*I decided to upload this chapter for a very special birthday girl :D

I got up the next morning and sat at the table eating breakfast with my family. It was still unfathomable to be that I was here with them. After breakfast, Dianna asked me "Had I wrote in my butterfly book this morning ?" and I replied "Not yet". Demi then said "I will help you if you want".

I said "Ok" and went to get it. Demi suggested that I write "Other people's opinions are none of your business". Demi gave me a hug and said "Think about it" and got up to leave. I put my book back into my suitcase and I heard Demi say "Mom, is it ok if I go to Selena's house ?" and Dianna said "Yes".

Demi left and I went back into Dianna. I asked "Do you want me to help organise the place ?" and she said "If you want to but I have one condition". I asked "What is your condition?" and she said "That you open up to me and answer my questions". I said "Ok" and we started to clean the living room.

Dianna said "When did you feel that everything had changed ?". I thought about it and said "I think it was when I was 12 because we had to move around a lot because our family was a target of abuse". Dianna said "I am sorry to hear that and we can talk more about that when you go to treatment". She asked me a few more questions and then Demi and Selena came in.

Demi came over to me and said "You ok, sweetie?" and I said "Yes". Demi  said "Mom, can Sarah come bowling with me and Selena?". Dianna turned to me and said "Do you want to go ?" and I said "Yes please". Dianna said "Ok, but be back for dinner, oh and Selena, you can come to dinner if you like?".

Selena said "Thank you Dianna". We got in the car and Eddie started driving towards the bowling alley. As we entered the bowling alley, I thought how sweet Selena seemed and how lucky she was to have Demi.

P.S The birthday girl enjoys reading this so I thought she would like a new chapter <3 I will upload again tomorrow <3