Chapter 19

The next morning, Eddie came in to wake us up. We got up, got dressed and had a quick breakfast. We then headed to Eddie's plane in the airport. Eddie went to the checkout desk to make sure it was ok to fly.

While we were waiting, Dianna took out "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay" and started reading it. I just rolled my eyes and thought "that was definitely Demi's idea". After every few pages, Dianna would look around to make sure we were ok. She was so protective that it was beyond adorable.

Eddie came down and said "Ok girls,  let's go ". After I boarded the plane, I looked around and said "Wow". Demi looked at me and snorted and said "If you think this is nice, you should see the house". I thought "God,she is adorkable".

After a few mins, we settled down and Demi chose Prometheus from the movie list. I looked at her and said "You and your sci-fi films" and stuck my tongue out at her. She just laughed. Within a hour, Demi, Dallas and Maddie were asleep.

Demi looked so cute with her pillow ( ha ha Dillow :P ) and she had her little blankie. I thought "She was so cute and her freckles on her face were showing because she had no makeup on". She was so beautiful. I was so lost in thought, I didn't realise Dianna was calling me.

Dianna called me again and said "Come here a second" and I replied "Ya, sorry two seconds" and I walked towards her. I sat down next to Dianna and she said "I heard you were really sweet with Madison last night ". I said "I didn't do anything except for I gave her a hug and made sure she was ok" and Dianna said "And that was so sweet of you". I was like "If you say so" and Dianna said "Hey, please believe in yourself".

She gave me a hug and I went back to my seat. I watched the end of Prometheus. After Prometheus ended, Dianna called me again. She gave me a little butterfly notebook and a pen.

I took them from her but looked at her confused. I said "What am I suppose to write in it ?" and she said "Everyday, I want you to write something positive even if you don't believe it right now". I decided to trust her and I said "Ok". She gave me a sweet smile and she said "Let's do the first one together before the plane lands".

I opened the notebook and I wrote the date and we decided to say "You are such a brave, beautiful girl and I promise recovery will be worth it". Dianna drew the Lovatic heart after it and a smile formed across my face. I closed the book just as the plane landed.

P.S Thank you for taking the time to read this <3 I know I always say this but it means so much to me that ye take time out of the day to read this <3 You guys are incredible <3