Chapter 5

I took one of the bracelets from the table and put it back on my wrist. But then something inside me changed and I thought this isn't right. Demi had been so supportive and I felt it would have been a step back instead of a step forward. I took it off slowly and placed it back on the table.

I looked over at Dianna and she had a little smile on her face. She said " Come here sweetie" and I walked over to her. She pulled me into a hug and told me what I just did was very brave. We stayed like that the whole Demi was performing on stage. We sat in silence and we listened to Demi's phenomenal vocals. Dianna had such a proud look on her face.

I wondered why I could never make my mom proud. I checked my phone and my mom hadn't even texted. I could have been kidnapped or worse and she wouldn't care. I rang my mom and I told her "I would be back at the hotel soon" but Dianna asked me for the phone.

I heard Dianna tell my mom that I was staying with them for the night . Dianna hung up and came back into the room to tell me that she had arranged a meeting with my mom, She said that we would talk about ways to make me better because there was no way that I was going to continue to live the way I was now.

A few minutes later, Demi came in and even with the sweat pouring off her, she still looked freaking flawless. I hugged her and I told her that she did an amazing job. She thanked me but then she glanced at the table. When she saw the bracelets there, she gave me a hug that was filled with love and warmth and a few tears left her beautiful brown eyes.

We snuggled up on the sofa and I knew I was in between two people who loved me. As my eyes began to close, I realised that I had made the right decision. But now, I was dreading this meeting with my mom tomorrow morning.

P.S  Thank you to everyone who has been reading this. It means a lot. And please leave me know, if there is anything I can help you with.