CHAPTER 8

Stiles opened his eyes. He looked at Hayley and gave a small smile.
'How are you feeling?' She asked him softly.
'Okay.' He wispered as he slowly sat up.
'We did it, Stiles. It's over.'
Stiles smiled at her and then kissed her again. He was just relieved that it was over and he was lucky to have Hayley. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down onto the couch.
She pulled away from the kiss. 'I love you, Stiles Stilinski.'
'I love you too, Hayley Marshall.'
They kissed again.
Her lips are so soft. Stiles thought to himself. As he touched Hayley's face and gently tilted her head to deepen the kiss.
She tangled her fingers in his hair and after a few minutes they pulled away.

But Hayley knew that she had to tell Elijah about this and she had to tell Scott that she was dating his best friend.
For the moment, all she wanted was to kiss Stiles. Because she loved him and no one else. Yes she once had feelings for Elijah but now she loved Stiles Stilinski.
The two lovers pulled apart and Hayley lay her head on Stiles' chest to listen to his heart.

A sigh left her lips as Stiles placed his arm around her.
'What is it?'
'Just thinking.'
'We have to tell them, don't we?'
'Eventually, yes.'
'So, who did you have a crush on? Klaus or Elijah?'
Hayley instantly sat up. 'Klaus was a one night stand and Elijah is a good person but-'
'It's okay. I understand, Hayley. I do.'