CHAPTER 21

Hayley was reading a book and Stiles was laying a sleep on her lap. She didn't mind but then she heard a car outside the house.
So she put her book down and sat up. Causing Stiles to jolt awake. He was a little confused that Hayley sat up so suddenly. Was there danger? If so, how did Stiles not woke up sooner? He doesn't sleep like the dead, right?

'What's happening?' He asked her. Shocked to suddenly be awoken.
Hayley said nothing as she peaked through the window. It was a black car. She saw the door open and none other than Klaus Mikaelson climbed out.
He went and opened the  back door of the car and Hayley saw him take out her daughter.

She got to her feet and went to open the door.
She rushed outside. Running straight to her daugher. She had missed her little girl so much. More than words can say.
Klaus handed Hope to Hayley and smiled.

Stiles came out of the house as well. Still very confused about Hayley jumping up and running out of the house.
He stopped when he saw the baby.
So that must be Hope. Stiles thought to himself.
He walked up to the trio.
Hayley turned her attention to him. 'Stiles, this is Hope. Do you want to hold her?'
'I...'
'I'll show you exactly how.' The werewolf girl assured as she helped Stiles hold Hope. 'She's beautiful, Hayley.'
'Yes she is.'
Hayley looked back at Klaus.
They smiled at each other.
"Thank you." The werewolf girl mimed.
"You're welcome, little wolf." The Hybrid mimed back a smile on his face.