CHAPTER 12

Hayley raced to the hospital when she heard Stiles got a concussion when he and Lydia had gone after someone.
When she opened the door to the room where Stiles was, her heart broke when she saw him kissing Malia!
They pulled apart when the door opened.
'Hayley-'
'Don't say anything, Stiles.'
The werewolf girl turned on her heel and left.
She heard another pair of footsteps and fought the urge to turn around and punch Stiles in the face. He does deserve it.
'Hey, Hayley. Wait.' She felt him grab her arm and she stopped. She then turned around and punched Stiles in the face. He let go of her.
'Stay away from me!' She growled her eyes glowing yellow. 'You've been warned.'

Later...

Hayley was packing her stuff. She was getting ready to leave. She can't stay here...
Not after Stiles just broke her heart...
She had promised Kira she'd hang out but she can't...
She was walking down the stairs when she stopped.
There stood Stiles.
'I'm leaving, Stiles.'
'Let me explain, Hayley. Please. Just hear me out.'
'Why? You cheated on me!'
'I...'
'I have a daughter back home!'
Stiles was shocked by the news...
He didn't know...
Hayley's eyes welled up with tears.
'Please, Hayley. One more chance. Please that's all I ask.'
She bit back a sob as Stiles leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips.

(Heated kissing ahead.)

She let her tears fall as she dropped her bag. Stiles lifted her up and she locked her legs around him. He placed her on the kitchen counter and pulled away.
He pressed a kiss to her neck and she tangled her fingers in his dark hair.
She was still hurt about what happened at the hospital. But she was willing to give Stiles Stilinski one more chance...
But she was not going to forgive Malia for what she did.
So from today, she and Malia Tate were no longer friends...