CHAPTER 38

Scott was sitting in the hospital. Malia and Hayley came to sit with him as Malia took Scott's hand.
Which caught Hayley's attention.
'Klaus and his family are making a statement to Sheriff Stilinski.' The brunette explained.

<Hours earlier>

Hayley walked into Scott's room and froze when she saw him and Malia making out. She quickly apoligized and closed the door. How did that happen?
Nevermind. Hayley told herself.
She went downstairs where Mrs. McCall and Chris Argent, Lydia, Mason and Scott's dad. Hoping they had a plan or they were bust making one. She hoped for that.

After a few minutes, Scott and Malia came downstairs and they all stood around the table gazing at a map.
Hayley knew Gerard was up to something. He was planning on hunting them all down and she truly wants to call Klaus and his family to the house. She wanted to but she got a bad feeling that something terrible was about to happen. She didn't know what but she had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach.

A feeling she knew all too well and she hated it.
She heard Lydia's heartbeat and knew something was wrong.
'Look out!' The redhead cried out as bullets came through the windows.
Hayley covered her ears hoping to silence the sound.

When the shooting finally stopped, Hayley, Scott and Malia froze in horror as a pool of blood spread over the floor and a bloody hand reached out to them.

<End of flashback>