CHAPTER 36

And here's the time...
Hayley couldn't believe it.
They were finally off to collage.
Stiles gave his jeep to Scott.
'You take care of her.'
'The jeep, right?' Scott asked glancing at Hayley.
Stiles laughed.
'You know we should show a party to celibrate our victory and the fact that we're going off to collage.'
The two boys nodded in agreement.
Yes they should.

<The next night at Lydia's house>

Hayley, Rebekah and Malia had arrived earlier to get dressed and everything ready for the party.
'I'm not wearing a dress.' Hayley sighed.
'Why not?'
'I'm not comfortable with that.'
'Come on. Stiles won't be able to take his eyes off you.'

Hayley knew that. Rebekah was right.
But she didn't usually wear dresses and honestly she didn't want to.
'Come on. Try one dress.' Lydia begged and the werewolf girl nodded.
She's willing to try.

Hayley got the red dress (pic above) from Lydia and she decided to just take it

Hayley got the red dress (pic above) from Lydia and she decided to just take it. She liked the dress and she just hoped Stiles would like it too.
That's all.

Finally when the party was on, they had a few drinks and then played a few board games.

Later on, Klaus and Kol ended up getting Scott and Stiles a little drunk but Hayley luckily jumped in to stop the whole thing.
'Come on, guys. Off to bed with you.'
'Hayley, we're fine.'
'Nope you're not fine. You are going to bed, Stilinski.'
'Fine then.'
So they all cleaned up when Stiles and Scott went to bed because they're staying at Lydia's. No one is driving tonight. Over Hayley's dead body.