CHAPTER 37

Stiles was off to collage in Virginia.
Hayley and Scott were about to leave the following night but Lydia stopped them.
And when they went to get Malia, she just wanted to go to Paris. Hayley didn't blame her for that.

 Hayley didn't blame her for that

'Malia, we need you. Please.'
The were-cyote stared at them a little annoyed.
Hayley didn't blame her for that either but they needed to stop this new threat.
Because there was a new threat and they can't call Stiles.
He needs a break and he just went off to collage.
They can't call him back now.
'Hayley, can we talk?' Malia asked and the brunette nodded.
They went to stand on the other side of the room. Scott would still listen off but Malia needed to say this.
'I am sorry that I was never a good friend.'
'It's okay. Malia, I forgave you.'
The Were-cyote didn't know what to say to that. Of course she was  glad.
But she did realise she was never very nice and she had a bad attitude towards the people that cared about her. Which was very wrong.

Hayley's phone rang and she saw that it was Stiles. And she started to get worried. Was something wrong?
She answered. 'Stiles?' She asked in a trembling voice.
'Hayley, you okay?'
'Yeah fine. Sorry I'm a bit anxious. From excitement obviously.'
'That's normal. You guys out of Beacon Hills yet?'
Hayley glanced at Scott and Lydia at the other side of the room and then looked at Malia. Nope. And Stiles will kill them if she tells him that.
But she didn't want to lie to him. Maybe she had to.
'Yes.' Hayley answered and just hoped that her boyfriend wouldn't notice that she was lying.
Because he shouldn't be worried about them. He's been through a lot. The poor guy needs this. To not worry about them just for a little while.
She and Stiles said their goodbyes and hung up. 'Come on. We gotta get moving.' She said as she put her phone away.