CHAPTER 22

Hayley got a call from Mrs. McCall that Mr. Stilinski was in the hospital and when she got there, Stiles was freaking out because no one would let him see his dad and he needed to know if his father would be okay. Hayley knew Mr. Stilinski was all that Stiles had. But he needed to stay calm. Freaking out wouldn't help. And Hayley did understand. She understood what he felt.
And then Stiles walked past them and Hayley turned her head to see where he was going and then she saw Scott.
The werewolf girl knew the kind of trouble that was coming now.
Stiles grabbed his best friend and tossed him to the wall and then they both ended up on the ground.

'Where were you?!' Stiles hissed.

Hayley and Mrs. McCall came to pull Stiles off of Scott.
'Stiles, enough!' The werewolf girl cried. But Stiles ended up shoving her to the ground. He turned back to look at where she now sat on the ground and regret instantly filled him.
He had once again hurt the girl he loved.
Yes he was mad at Scott but that was not right to hurt Hayley...
She did nothing wrong. This was all Scott McCall.
Stiles helped Hayley to her feet and apoligized over and over to her.
He hugged her close to his body.
Finally after a minute Stiles spoke.
'You'll heal.' He told Scott impatiently.
'I wasn't talking about me.'
Hayley pulled away from her boyfriend's arms. She had a feeling she knew who was resonsible for all of this...
That new guy named Theo...
It must be him...
And it would make sense?
Was Scott aware of that?