Scorpius

I watch him pull her off onto the crowd. She looked nervous and he looked sad out of excited in his own special way. Rose had owled me back saying she would love to join me for the party.

I see her walking my way. I fidget with my clothes for a second.

Her red hair was braided into a headband. Her bangs were hanging in front of her face the rest of her hair was curled and laying in her shoulders.

 Her bangs were hanging in front of her face the rest of her hair was curled and laying in her shoulders

She was wearing a gold dress with lace at the top. She had white heels and pearl earrings in.

"Hi Scorpius," she says when she reaches me

"Hi rose," I say back.

I hadn't realized how beautiful she was. I extend my hand and she takes it. I link arms with her and we walk into the crowd. Unlike my siblings we choose to stay in the midst of the mob.

I see my parents talking with Rose's parents and the potters.

I get on the dance floor with her still holding my hand. I give her a little spin as the smile broadens on her face.

"I was a little surprised when you asked me so last minute. I assumed you already had someone she says.

"Yah I just I don't know," I say blushing a little.

"I'm not complaining this is fun," she says pulling my hand out away from the crowd.

"How's Gryphindor?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"It's good. I mean we're winning right now in terms of the house cup," she says.

"That was the most Slytherine thing I've ever heard," I say.