Lyra

*a few days later*

I get into bed and curl up in my blankets. I swiftly adjust my hair because I was laying on it funny. My eyes shut and I begin to fall into dream.

I wake up in a dark forest area. I see a figure coming towards me and the world feels cold. The figure becomes more defined.

It was a woman with long wild black hair. Her eyes had a crazy look to them that made me want to run but I couldn't. Her hands twitched with her wand in it.

"Hi dear," she cackles.

I gulp a little not wanting to respond.

"Oh you don't want to talk. that's ok I love to talk. Let's just say I'm family and I'm sure you'll grow to love me," she says scarily.

"What's your name?" I ask in stutters.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," she says outstretching her hand.

Before I could take it I wake up to Josie shaking me and Scorpius stand close.

"I um what stop shaking me," I say.

"Sorry," she says.

"Are you ok?" My brother asks worried.

I think for a moment.

"Maybe I don't know though," I say with my voice shaking,"wait why is Scorpius here?"

"You we're getting restless and I didn't know what to do some I assumed he did," Josie replies.

"Long story short I didn't so we just woke you up," Scorpius says.

I realize I should tell about the bellatrix thing. She said we were family.

"The dream, it had this lady, she said we were family her name was Bellatrix Lestrange. That's all I know before you two woke me up," I say in parstletounge.

I wasn't in the mood to explain to Josie. I look at her and she cocks her head. I look back to Scorpius and he was making mixed faces.

"We'll talk about it later," he says in his regular voice.

"Ok, goodnight," I say hugging him.

He walks out and I lay back in my bed. I drift into dreamless sleep which was fine because I needed to think about this Bellatrix girl.