Scorpius

I was sitting at my desk looking over the potions homework.

I keep my room weirdly tidy. I had black walls and a few rectangular windows. My bed was on the right wall with a dark rug under it. Across from my bed was my desk. I had a dark colored chandelier hanging in the center.

My sister bust through my door screaming and waving a paper  in my face

My sister bust through my door screaming and waving a paper in my face.

"Use your words," I insist.

"ALBUS ASKED ME TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY," she yells in my face.

How could he not tell me this plan. He tells me everything.

"He did what now?" I ask instantly regretting it.

She's still bouncing a little so get up and grab her by the arms trying to get her to take breath.

"Ok when did he ask you?" I ask.

"Just a second ago. He sent me the owl," I say.

"Do you have a date?" I asks.

"No!" She yells.

"Then say yes already," I say.

She flys out of my room presumably to go write him back. I plan to do the same though.

I begin to write:

Seriously dude you asked out my sister and didn't even bother to tell me. Not that I really care but I wish you could have told me. Don't be stupid.    -Scorpius

I seal the letter and call my owl. I hand him the letter and he takes off towards the potters.

Now that I think about it I don't have anyone to go to this party with. Cepheus invited Clara and their going together as friends. As much as I imply it I actually don't think that like each other. I think he just needed a date and she said yes to be a good friend.

I quickly pull out another piece of parchment and begin to write.