Lyra

*Week later*

At this point me and my brothers had lost track of time. Every once and a while grandma bellatrix let us look through a newspaper.

Her campaign has set in the wizarding world leaving destruction in its path. Our mothers name had been thrown out again as her daughter but she hadn't done anything.

Our grandma refuses to tell us why we're here. She insists it's to keep us safe but something doesn't seem right. We had been trapped in here for at least a week without any contacts except for each other and her. We were fed and cared for, for the most part.

I think Cepheus is slowing going crazy though. He sits in the corner a lot not talking. Scorpius and I go over to him just to get him to talk a little. He had a lost look in his eye that always seems far away.

Scorpius is better and able to walk again. He seems stable emotionally but that could be because he keeps to himself even when are not trapped.

Every night ,like clockwork, though we huddle together on the floor and go to sleep. I'm always in the middle for some reason with my brothers huddling next to me. Although I really don't mind that much.

Today with breakfast, which was just some toast and berries, we get a newspaper. The article was a tad intriguing though. It was about my brothers and my disappearance from Hogwarts.

The school has no leads on how or where they went. It is believed by some that it is tied to Bellatrix Lestrange's sudden uprising. Talking to the friends of the victims they have no idea what happened. Albus potter, son of the famed Harry Potter, only ran into the castle for a moment and we he came back outside "Scorpius had just disappeared. I assumed he left but I didn't see him got the rest of the day. I was beginning to get worried when neither of his sibling were at dinner. I talked to some of their friends and they tell me they haven't seen them almost all day. That's when I go to the headmaster's office to report them gone," say Albus.

I finish up the article and I feel a small tear in my eye. They showed a picture of us three as well as a separate picture of Albus, Josie, Clara, and Carson.

I feel Scorpius reading over my shoulder. He kind of wraps his arms around my shoulders in a hug.

"It's ok, he obviously misses you," I say.

"I bet he misses you too," he says letting go of me.

I feel the blush again even still on the verge of tears.

"It's ok, we'll get out of here," says Scorpius.

"I hope so," I mumble.