Chapter Fourteen

It was quite late at night and the party was still ongoing. Hope wasn't tired anymore but didn't think she could return to the party.

"So Penelope left?" Hope asked innocently.

Josie smiled and nodded politely, blinking slowly when she took in the pure beauty of the girl infront of her.

"And you don't like her?" Hope asked again to be sure.

"No," Josie responded in a quiet voice which was so attractive to Hope.

"But you urm..," Hope was scared of asking this question, she wasn't completely sure of the answer but she needed to know, "you-you like me?"

Josie smiled so wide and looked at Hope with her pupils so wide the colour of her eyes could barely be seen. She nodded. Hope could feel her eyes almost watering from happiness and relief at her answer as Josie held her face with both of her hands.

"Of course I do," Josie stated while wiping the single tear that fell from Hope's eye.

Hope leaned closer to Josies face until she felt their lips touch. It was a soft kiss, that echoed throughout Hope's entire body. The emotion behind the kiss made both of them smile widely when their faces separated, looking desperately into one another's eyes.

Josie started moved their lips together again, this time the pressures of their bodies far more powerful. Her hand rested on the back of Hope's neck, whilst her other snaked down Hope's waist. Hope wasn't prepared for Josies utter eagerness when it came to them kissing again, but she definitely wasn't complaining.

Josie's body moved closer to Hope's as Josies legs practically wrapped around Hope's waist. Hope was breathing heavily between the kisses, in utter awe at how Josie could make every inch of her want more.

Josie started kissing Hope's neck and Hope's breath hitched when she felt Josie suck at a sensitive spot. Josie smiled, revealing in the power she had over Hope and only wanting to do more to her.

Josie gently moved Hope's body so she was lay down with Josie straddling her waist. Hope's pupils were completely shot and Josie thought she resembled that of a puppy begging for treats.

Josie grabbed Hope's hands in hers and placed them so their hands were just above Hope's head. Hope's whole body was throbbing, just wanting Josie more and more. Josie left marks all down Hope's neck and collar bone and Hope let out a low moan when Josie placed gentle kisses over the bruises.

Josie moved her hands to Hope's waist tracing lines with her fingers across her stomach. She giggled when she felt Hope's back arch into her touch and left a kiss low down on her stomach.

Hope was panting heavily while her heart beated fast. Hope was supposed to be all powerful, but in this moment Josie could do anything to her - and she'd let her.

"You're pretty," Josie said as she traced as line down Hope's stomach.

Hope smiled and looked up at Josie. Josie was far too focused on Hope's stomach, painting pictures and kissing harder onto it.

Hope didn't want to seem overly sensitive so tried to refrain from moaning at Josies touch, and Josie could tell. 

"Feeling okay there Hope?" Josie asked as she leant down and touched Hope's nose against hers. The soft sighs Hope was giving weren't enough for Josie but she would get more out of Hope later.

Josie didnt want to take advantage of Hope by giving more to her, although she looked like she wanted it. Hope had drank alot and Josie didnt want her to change her mind.

"Mhm," Hope said trying to take her mind off the desire she felt throughout her body. Josie stroked a strand of Hope's hair to the side and took herself off Hope's waist to lie next to her.