11: FIANCE

An annoying sound woke up Taerin from her deep sleep.

Argh!

Her eyebrows knotted when she saw that it was her alarm clock that was ringing. She's crazy. She had forgotten that she used the alarm clock for the first time in three years, because after studying she had never set her alarm early in the morning. She wanted to withdraw the sleep she sacrificed for her studies in the past three years.

She was about to retuned to sleep when she heard her phone's ringtone.

Great!

Mom calling. . . .

And that's when her sleepy mind left her.

She has a lunch appointment! And it was not like any other business lunch appointment! She'll be meeting her fiancé in less than 2 hours that's why she needs to wake up!

She answered the phone before entering the bathroom. "Hi Mom! I'm up." She immediately speaks up not minding her hoarse voice.

"Great! I thought you're still asleep." Her Mom said over the phone. "We can't afford to move this meeting."

Taerin almost rolled her eyes. Who is her fiancé that he's acting like time is somewhat like of gold? Why is his time so precious? If every hour is important for him, then it's important for her too.

When she finished taking a bath, she let her hair dry by itself since her fiancé that thinks time is gold might burst out if she would blow dry it. It's already quarter to eleven and she can't afford to be late. She loves her Mom and Aunt too much to disappoint them by being late.

She wore a red tight dress that reached few inches above her knees. Since her hair is still wet, she let them down. Her hair is tame enough to be tied up. Her wavy brown hair reached down into her hips.

She settled on a four inches black cigarette heels. She jumbled everything inside her black Louis Vuitton hand bag. She only bought her facial kit and her wallet and sprayed some of her Victoria Secret perfume.

Then she came down directly to the dining hall at the ground floor of their hotel. When she came in, she saw that the place was not full packed yet. Maybe the guests of the hotel were still asleep because of the party last night. The restaurant would be full for the next few hours.

Taerin sighed. She should be part of the people who were having a good rest now. She was the celebrant for heaven's sake! But due to her non-descriptive fiancé, she needed to push the thought of getting a good rest away.

She entered the restaurant directly when she realized something. How on earth will she be able to recognize her fiancé?! She didn't even come across a photo of him!

She grabbed her phone from her bag and dialed her Mom's number.

Shoot, dead bat!

She didn't bother reviving her phone instead she continued her way to the tables. She stood near a table occupied by two men. A few second later she heard her Mom and Aunt's name coming from the said table.

The voices coming from the men were not that loud but she could hear them since she's close enough to hear what they were talking about.

"You don't have any say on this. You're Father already decided." Says the man facing her direction. She can't clearly see the man's face since a branch of leaves from the plants on her side covered him. She can't touch the covering since the man might see her.

"Fvck his decisions!"

Taerin step back, startled when the man facing his back on her slammed a hand into the table. She is nervous. What was that guy so angry about? Maybe if she's the one talking to him, she'll run away immediately. He sounds so angry and mad.