Anastasia

Christian
Taylor said Anastasia has no family at all. I ask if she has any emergency contacts. She has no one at all. Call my attorneys and see how we can get the ability to make medical decisions for her. If we can or not. I don't want her relying on a stranger making a decision for her. I know I am just her boss, but she needs someone to fight to keep her in this world.
Taylor
I agree with mr Grey she is just turning 19 and she has fought her way to where she is now. A doctor would just see a hopeless situation and might just give up on her. We found out that she had a similar situation to mr Grey. Both were abandoned and foster parents never wanted them very long at all. I did my own research on my boss before I took the job. When we met Miss Steele I saw the same drive in her that mr Grey has.
Anastasia
I am still trying to get my mother's hand, but I can't reach her. I have a lot of pain and hear voices and not much is clear to me as to what is being said. I hear a voice saying that he would make sure if they didn't try to save someone's life he would assure they not get his donations this year. Whoever it is is determined to save someone's life. Suddenly I feel a sharp needle somewhere on my body and I fall unconscious.
Christian
I tell Dave Miller my lead attorney to see how we can get her medical power of attorney since she has no one. He says he can get an emergency one and then go get one more permanent later. So he has me and Taylor sign documents and a notary and off he goes and in two hours we have the temporary one and a day later we get a permanent one. I am working at the hospital and a lot of visitors are coming in and out to see miss Steele and bring her cards but no flowers. I finally asked Mia why no flowers and she said that Anastasia apparently equates flowers with death. She had someone deliver flowers to her at work and Anastasia passed out. That was how she found out about the trauma she had about flowers. Apparently Anastasia has no idea why though. So no one gives her flowers. Mia said she gave the ones that were delivered here to other patients in the hospital. So that is why my flowers keep disappearing.
Mia
I need to get back because I have a few new chefs coming in to interview for a temporary position. Plus I need to go get Anastasia's mail and see if I can pay her bills for her.
Christian
Let me handle that for now. Do you have her keys to get her mail and the apartment rental agents name?
Mia
I do but are you sure you are okay with this?
Christian
It will be taken care of. So she just panics at receiving flowers?
Mia
Yes flowers to others she can handle just not sent to her.
Christian
Okay I will see to it that no flowers are delivered to her room. Go hire people and let me know if you need any help.
Mia
I will and here are Anastasia's keys her mailbox is the same as her apartment number.
Anastasia
I look up and my mom is gone again. Someone is calling my name and I open my eyes up and they flash a light in them.
Dr Olsen
Miss Steele can you understand what I am saying to you?
Anastasia
Yes, but can you stop flashing the light at my eyes please.
Dr Olsen
Do you know what happened to you and why you are here in the hospital. You are very lucky to be alive young lady. You have a lot of friends that care a great deal about you.
Anastasia
What happened to me?
Dr Olsen
You were shot and stopped breathing and they had to keep giving you CPR and we thought we couldn't get you back. But your boss insisted and got medical power of attorney over you to assure you lived and I am glad he did, because one of the interns was going give up on you until I was called in on your case.
Anastasia
Why was the intern going to allow me to die?
Dr Olsen
He was an idiot, he is back to basics again until he realizes you can't just give up someone that easily. I think you did quite a bit of damage to your assailant. The intern thought you were the criminal and not the victim. So he chose not to save your life. He has been reminded that all life is valuable. When he found out how wrong he was he changed his thinking and we helped him. Plus your boss called in all kind of favors and here I am. We got the bullet out and stopped the bleeding and we got lucky with your blood type.
Anastasia
How long have I been here?
Dr Olsen
Three days and coming along pretty good. You are going to need therapy for your lungs. The bullet hit the bottom of your right lung. I still don't see how it did, but they are still trying to figure out how he shot you that way. They are still working it all out.
Anastasia
He was the one who shot me right?
Dr Olsen
That is debatable at this point they aren't sure. Do you have anyone else that might want to harm you? She seems to be thinking about someone.
Anastasia
Only someone who was fired at my apartment complex because he kept showing up three days a week and never fixed a thing. The last time he tried to get into my bedroom while I was showering. They fired him after that. I started taking my gun with me everywhere after that. Harry Steven's is his name.
Dr Olsen
Okay wait here a moment please. I go call security and inform the nurses that they aren't to allow Harry Steven's in to see miss Steele again and to call the cops if he tries to. He told us he was her fiancé. I knew something was strange about him. I call mr Grey and tell him about this situation.