Damaged Beyond Repair

Taylor
We gather the mail and go talk to the rental office and they look at me oddly when I tell them I need to pay for Anastasia Steele's rent. They inform me that she was given five months free rent after she was harassed by the old leasing agent. Apparently he tried to get into her bedroom while she was showering.
Carrie Lansing
He looks shocked and then I tell him that he need to be prepared for what he is about to see. I had been waiting for miss Steele to come home a file a police report about the damage done to her apartment. I lead him to her apartment as a gentle gets out of a luxury car and follows us. I then recognize him as the Christian Grey gregarious billionaire. We head up to the apartment and I decide to get the cops here to get photos after they tell me miss Steele was shot and is in the hospital.
Policeman Stan Arvin
I an d three of my fellow policemen arrive and start taking hoots of all the damage done to Miss Steele's apartment. Nothing was left intact at all. We did find a box under the bed and nearly missed it because it was black and couldn't be seen very well. Diplomas awards photos of various people and a baby being held by two people in a hospital room. No other pictures otherwise. A cache of money and two wedding rings and a baby ring and a baby blanket. We take photographs of everything and note the blood, the white substance and all her clothing ripped to shreds and the bed had been torn apart everything was cut and blood was thrown all over everything and white substances as well then we see the defecation as well. The apartment smelled horrible. Food was torn up and thrown all around as well. Then we see the words you are mine and I will see you dead before I see you with anyone else. Then we see you are not going to live, I saw you with him.
Christian
She can't move back here again. I tell the cops to get the detective on this case so we can see if he was the shooter and not the chef. We talk to miss Lansing and she says that there is no doubt in her mind that mr Steven's could be a murderer after what she saw in the leasing office. She took us down to show us things that she was compiling to give to the police and she opens up files of all the young ladies apartments. She had the cameras taken down after letting them know that they could charge mr Steven's if they wanted to. She saved each of the files and put the names on each file and the apartment number. Anastasia was one of his many victims and he had been there for two of her four years of living there.
Policeman Arvin
I go get my phone and call the detective and tell him there are new developments on the Shootings outside of the Mike High Club and he might want to take a look at things at miss Steele's apartment and videos that the old apartment manager had of her and many other female residents and her apartment lastly. There is something odd here and we need to question her further. We need to find mr Stevens and quickly. He said the way the shots landed didn't make sense to him and they are trying to figure out what it is that went wrong. Granted she was shot and nearly killed, they don't feel like the chef hit his mark at all. But she was shot and nearly died. We all viewed the videos and mr Grey insisted that we don't need to use Miss Steele's until we discuss it with her and an attorney first. I can see why people would want to protect her, because she is very beautiful and very petite. Who wouldn't want to protect her from all things bad. We watched just enough to get the idea of what Stevens was doing. We got his information and ran it to find out his criminal records.
Harry Stevens
I watch as the cops come out carrying a black box that I have never seen before. They hand the box over to the big military type and they head to the leasing office, I wasn't allowed to get my things from the office before I was forced to leave so all my videos are on my laptop and hard drives, cd's, dvd's, and then they find the other things I had hidden in the office. They head back to the apartment and open the hidden wall in the closet and bag and tag everything I watch as they take everything out of Anastasia's apartment. There are dozens of crime scene investigators. I start hurting where I took the bullet out by myself. Doctors have to report gun shot wounds. Damn chef hit me instead of Anastasia, but Anastasia and I hit our marks. But she failed to stay dead. I drive off when no one was looking. I change into hospital employee garb and head up to see if Anastasia is alone. There are cops and a few other guys outside her room. I tell them I am a friend of hers and the ask my name. They check something and let me go inside. She sees me and says that Harry Stevens. The cops grab me, but I gain access to one of their guns, but before I can shoot Anastasia they have me buried under five big men. I can't move and feel the bullet wound rip open. They are rushing around to find a gurney after cuffing me. They rush me to surgery and they give me a shot of something. I wake up with a colostomy bag and I am told that I will have it the rest of my life. I have became septic and might not make it, but they are giving me everything they can to help me become better.