Theodore Alexander Grey

Anastasia
Christian Is beside himself when he arrives home from work. Theodore is his target audience tonight. He was contacted by an irate father today.
Christian
A father who has told me that my normally responsible son has gotten one of his classmates pregnant during prom. Ellis Barry both have graduated high school and are 18 she is six months older than Theodore. I have never met her or even heard him mention her name. I asked security if they knew her and they said she stalks Theodore and was told to stop several times. She stopped finally and they have been making sure she is no where near him. I get the background checks from Welch and Barney for the Barry family. Teddy comes into my study to talk to me about Ellis finally. We talk and there is no doubt there is lying going on and it isn't my son lying. His date for the prom was Finley O'Donnell. They went to an after party, which I am well aware of, but he and Finley left as soon as Ellis arrived. Security got him out of the Garrisons home, they gave permission for the party. I didn't like the idea but Theodore is pretty responsible so far.
Theodore
Ellis told her father I am the father of the baby she is carrying, which is far from the truth. I have never had sex with her. Finley and I are very careful when we have had sex. She is on the shot and I carry condoms at all times. The after party was fun until Ellis arrived and tried to get to me but my security got me and Finley out of there. Finley and I had sex in the school showers before we arrived at the Garrisons home. Everyone was aware that Ellis is stalking me. She even has told Finley that she is going to marry me and have my children of course this upsets Finley a great deal. We have plans for college. Both of us are going to college together. We have an apartment already set up close to campus. Finley would prefer we tie the knot before living together, I understand that idea, but neither one of us are ready for marriage yet.
Earlier in the evening
Ellis
I wait and watch as Finley and Theodore have sex in the showers. It hurts to watch them like I have before. I grab what I think is Theodore's used condom from the trash can, but there are three of them. I take them into the bathroom stall and do what I can to obtain the sperm from each condom and place them inside me.
Two weeks later I am pregnant. Now I just hope it is Theodore's baby. I tell my parents it is Theodore's though.
Theodore
Dad asked me a strange question, he asked me if Ellis could have gotten one of my used condoms at the after party or any other place? It seemed strange to me, but I told him the truth about Finley and I had sex in the school showers for the final time and I threw away the condoms in the trash bin in the bathroom. He said does Ellis know about your birthmark on your inner thigh? We can find out no one can see it unless they are right up on it. Only a select few know about it. It is a unicorn shaped birthmark my hairy legs make it look like it has a mane. Finley has seen it of course, she took a picture of it.
Anastasia
Of course we don't take a stalkers word for any reason, so we are setting up DNA testing for as soon as possible. We are picking two labs, one we will pick and one they will pick we will pick up the costs of the test. The Barry family meet us at the OB / Gyn one of their choosing and we sit for the tests and the sonogram. Finley is sitting with us, Ellis insisted that Theodore go in with her to be with her. I prevent that from happening. His baby or not, she is not someone he loves and she has to know that from the start. We got the cctv footage and it proves that Ellis followed Theodore and Finley into the shower area and we can't see after that. They leave and twenty minutes later Ellis leaves with a big smile on her face. Only security Christian and I know about this footage.
Christian
Anastasia did the right thing about stopping Theodore from going in the OB /Gyn with Ellis. Her mother went in with her. No sense in making her think Theodore is going to be holding her hand during this pregnancy. She would take advantage of him and it would destroy his and Finley's relationship. They have dated since he was sixteen. There are moments when I thought they were too young to be going steady but they proved me wrong. But this kind of thing can test even the strongest of relationships. Anastasia and I both know that after a owner of a company tried to drug me and had plans to secure my sperm from me. Anastasia had an emergency at home and I had to leave and asked Roz to step in for me at the last minute. Roz said the owner was pretty mad and refused to deal with her. We decide not continue dealing with her on anything. It turned out she tried something like this with another billionaire. Anastasia got a call from the guys wife when she heard Louise Redman was in Seattle for a meeting. Anastasia told me all about Louise and that was my emergency. Let's just say that Louise can no longer get meetings with billionaires male or female. She tried several more times with me and I finally told her that I was not interested in anything she has to say to me or my companies subsidiaries and word would be spread.