Final Sale

Eamon
We wrapped up the sale of Kavanagh Media without Enid realizing it since she was too busy moving out of my home that I turned over to Ethan. The one thing he couldn't do was allow Kate or Enid live there again. He could sell it if he wanted to. But not to Kate or Enid. I got the guy that delivered her the eviction notice, final divorce papers and the DNA tests along with the copy I'd the original prenuptial agreement to take photos of her face as she looked at what he had just delivered to her. Christian was generous and he told me if I ever wanted to work in media again give him a heads up and he could find a management spot for me. He handed me his private cell number and said keep in touch.
Taylor
He means it I inform mr Kavanagh as I escort him to the penthouse elevator. He had a lot of respect for your integrity as a Media leader. Hope you find a good place to land mr Kavanagh and so does mr Grey.
Eamon
Thanks Taylor, it is nice to know I have the respect of you and mr Grey. I will keep everything in mind and mull over the job offer. I picked up the latest Kavanagh Media news and turned around and called Christian and we worked something out job wise and I am now running the company and no longer the owner of Kavanagh Media. It will soon be called Grey International Media. We will be expanding and I will get to travel more with my new position. I had to stay close by when I was the owner. Now I have use of the GEH jets and helicopters. He also has a company yacht. I should have sold to him earlier. I get a call from Ella Thompson and she is going to be in Seattle for a week and asks if we can have a meal together. She goes to various places to see if they can find restaurants that they might be able to add to their chains and The Mile High Club came up along with the chefs they had. She is looking for Mia Sullivan and Anastasia Steele well Grey now.
Ella
Eamon said he knows the place and he also knows where the chefs are working now. They still work for the owner of the club, but in a new place that includes catering and wedding cakes. He said it is an amazing building it has it all. Food, shopping, offices and apartments as well. He says they are still working on the building, but the restaurant and catering areas are completed so we can have dinner there. I tell him Violet is coming with me and he said it will be great to the both of again. I don't want to remind him of our antics during the cruise lol. We all woke up in his bed naked. I have to say for a man his age he is in good shape. He left before Elena was put off the boat. Rumor has it she drugged one of the men and got caught by security. He wasn't surprised after everything she tried with him.
Violet
Well what do you think was he happy to hear from you?
Ella
I believe he was, let's go visit him. Our divorces are final after all.
Eamon
This should be interesting especially since Enid keeps trying to get my attentions again. It's not happening, I spent years being abused by her and not going to deal with her or Kate any longer. The trust fund was not money given to Kate by me, but by Enid's grandmother for Kate directly because she didn't want Enid to get her hands on the trust fund. She gave to Ethan's as well. She thought he should be compensated because of Enid's actions back then. I agreed with her. Kate was the only reason I married her. I found out when Kate needed a blood transfusion that she wasn't my child. That was when I started moving things out of our accounts and changed my will. It took a while to change the company over to just me as the owner. I learned from Enid how to be underhanded after all her underhanded deceits to me, Ethan and even Kate. She set Kate up to take the fall on the break in at Ethan's office. It was her that masterminded the whole thing. I am unsure if it was Kate's idea or Enid's but I suspect Kate is and has always been Enid's little puppet. Enid can pretend she knew nothing but I have learned differently, but have no proof. She is that good. But she was so busy plotting and planning she failed to notice my agenda for her and her lapdogs. Ethan now knows the whole truth and he is keeping his distance from Enid and me at this point. I can understand his anger at my not telling him sooner, but who knows what Enid would have done to him if she knew he knew about her past bad acts. I decide to pick up Violet and Ella. I have a nice apartment at Christian's newest building, I got first choice and I am very happy with the accommodations. It's security is amazing. The restaurant is wonderful and shopping is great. I even have an office in the building as well. I won't need to leave the building unless I want to. Mia Sullivan had a great idea when she came up with this.
Violet
We just landed when we see Eamon waiting to pick us up. He has a new apartment and has invited us to stay there with him. Ella and I are thrilled.
Ella
I packed a lot of nice lingerie and so did Violet. We can share him lol I think he won't mind at all. We grin and he has a porter grab our bags and leads us to a limo.