A Plea Deal? Really?

Carla
Laughed as she heard Raymond wanted a plea deal. He is the guy people testify against to get lesser sentences lol. He wants to go into witness relocation as well. We then thought it was him trying to get out on a diminished capacity on all charges. The court appointed psychiatrist said he is very sane, just ruthless. We didn't take him very seriously about him being targeted by his competition. But we were proven wrong. His competition finally caught up with him as he was being brought into the side doors to the courthouse. Two dead and three injured. Someone injured the guards to get them out of the kill areas for Ray and his crooked attorney. The headlines were pretty bad, we kept Anastasia's relationship to Ray out of the news. Alfred Newmans wife showed herself in mink and jewelry at the funeral. Raymond left everything to me and his children. He had five more children. A strange thing happened during the DNA testing and samples were mixed up. But the odd thing was that it turns out he has a set of twins and their mother just came back from France according to her passport information. But something is off about this. The birth certificates and hers.
Jason Taylor
This can be true, Sophia is not acting like the Sophia we raised. The tests finally come back on the DNA samples and they tested her sample to see if she was the child of Raymond Steele. We had them run it again. It included Gail and I as well. We aren't this Sophia's parents and Raymond Steele is. The babies are Ashton's though. But this Sophia is not their mother. We got an attorney and helped Aston get custody of the babies. The fake Sophia is in jail now. They found out her real name is Carla Sue Steele. Named after Anastasia's mother, who is alive and working with the CIA along side her husband. Ray kidnapped her and got her pregnant with Anastasia and shot her a month before her due date and they used that to announce her death and to get the baby to a safe home environment. That failed as well. Welch got me quite a bit if information and Carla Steele is being questioned as to where the real Sophia is at now.
Unknown woman
I watch as the nurse gives me another one of those pills. I can't remember who I am at all. I look at the scar on my belly and ask what happened to me and she tells me the same thing again. I was in a car wreck, that scar is too evenly dispatched across my belly to be an injury from a car wreck. I remember the scars my dad has from his military adventures as he called them. Wait my dad was in the military, my memories are coming back since I stopped taking those pills. Now how do I escape from this hell hole.
Nurse Lee
She is starting to ask questions again. Dr Lyons is thinking and says release her now. Just make sure you write that she has escaped.
I get the patients clothing and then realize that I can't give her the one of a kind designer clothes she was wearing when she was brought in in. Dr Lyons wants her gone today and I go to my locker and get the spare clothing I have and give them to her.
Dr Lyons
I watch as the Jane Doe leaves the hospital and make my call. Since Julia Shires has not kept her word neither will I. The twins she left with weren't related to her at all. She just found someone she could pass for after some minor facial surgery. She never asked to have her fingerprints altered. Plus it is obvious she didn't have a baby. I gave her something to stimulate milk production. She was very indifferent to the babies and I hope that changes soon. She set all this up after she met the pregnant girl. I told her that I would not abort the twins and would make sure that if she failed to treat those babies well I would make sure she went to prison. Now because I have no idea who the girl is that she took her place is I can't find her.
Unknown woman Aka Sophia Taylor
I walk out and realize I am in France, but not Paris at all. I am starting to recall who I am little by little. Then it hits me like lightning I gave birth to twins. I go back and demand my babies. I threaten to call the police. I am met with three big guys. I suddenly go into action. I knock all three of the overweight men to the ground. The cops arrive and I show them my surgical scars. The cops take into book me and check my idea. They have an impartial dr come and examine me and run test on me. I wasn't lying about having twins. But no one knows about the twins. I have an apartment, but no keys or identification.The cops are investigating at this point. We arrive at the apartment where the manager reported me missing and was concerned for my health because of my pregnancy. She was paid regularly to maintain the home and had caretakers looking out for the place when the owners were there or have guests using the place. It turns out the owner was a wealthy billionaire. She hasn't called them because she wasn't sure if she should. Aster Ansbury was worried for me after my friend showed up in bandages. When I failed to come back from my hospital visit she called the cops to try to locate me. There was no trace of me anywhere. She knew my name and I was from Seattle Washington. My dad works for the billionaire. She has no idea what happened to my basically.