The Younger They Are

Pamela Dawn Grey
Theodore rumor has it you are going to be a father, is it true? Ellis is telling everyone you are the father of her babies. She is having twins which apparently run in our family.
Penelope Harper Grey
They run in more than just ours the girl got around we both know that. Plus she is all about getting Theodore's trust fund. Dad won't let that happen. He has said they will assure the baby or babies are well cared for, but momma won't be getting a free ride. Mom and dad had one girl and one boy and they surgically changed their chances of having any more children.
Amelia Anastasia Grey
I truly hate Ellis Barry for a lot of reasons. She pumps me and Andrew for information. Andrew avoids her at all costs. She is annoy8ng as hell. Now that she is saying Theodore is the father of her child and I should show her the respect due her. She has confused me for someone who gives a damn about her conniving ass. If it is his child she got that sperm by thievery of some type. A sober Theodore would never look at her. Hell he had a restraining order put in her before they turned sixteen. That was after everything happened to Sophia. Luckily Sophia has gained all her weight back and is now working along side mom and aunt Mia and has organized everything to a fluid company. She got married to Jim Conn and Casey married Ashton and the twins. Enjoy both sets of parents. I think the Taylor's made sure that they stayed calm in negotiations with each other without battles over who get the twins. They both have another set of twins each. Kimberly and Dawson were born to Casey and Ashton  six months ago. Austin and drew were born four months ago to Jim and Sophia. Mom and dad adopted two boys Charlie and Daniel two months ago they are seven years old. They were left homeless after their family were killed in a boating accident.
Andrew Harvey Grey
I keep getting the Harvey the rabbit comments about my name. My parents have a sick humor. Like anyone my age would recall Harvey the movie with Jimmy Stewart. A man who had an invisible six foot rabbit named Harvey as a friend. A. Movie ahead of it's time yeah right lol. Then Charlie actually has his own imaginary friend. I watch in amazement his long talks with Barnabas Collins and the black clothing he seems attached to. He is still getting used to a safe place to live. He and Daniel had been in some foster care homes and granted the foster parents were good and kind people, the other foster children were brutal to the younger kids. We just assure they are safe and not to judge them at this point. They both see a child psychiatrist and they will need to for a while. I told Theodore my take on the Ellis situation and he dies laughing at my idea is. I told him we have plenty if rooms and mom and dad can hire a person to take of the baby while they are busy working and just take custody of the child since we have proof of her instability already. The restraining order that she violated on many occasions as the point of contention. He and Finley pulled one over in all of us. They got married and are moving to go to college on the east coast. Mom and dad were livid, but saw their point of view because the Barry family was intent on Theodore marrying Ellis. Both mom and dad told them that wasn't going to happen. I refuse to have Ellis the Evil one as my sister in law. All of us ended up in high school, well Charlie and Daniel are too young for high school now. Amelia and I are the same age. So we were freshman when Teddy was a senior. Pamela and Penelope are born on two different days so they are a day apart and nine months younger than Teddy, so they were juniors when we were freshman. Charlie has caught wind of Ellis trying to trap Theodore into marrying him and he has voiced his thoughts to Barnabas about his thought on who the triplets belong to. Oh yeah she is having triplets. It is wonderful that she is bedridden. Mom hired people to run errands for her and a nurse to be with her 24/7.
Penelope
They definitely know that Theodore wasn't having sex with her, when they had her examined she had two STD's and Theodore doesn't have any and neither does Finley. So whoever the babies belong to has an STD by her or given to her. Dad thinks she stole Theodore's sperm from his condom he threw away in the trash bin after they left the showers on prom night. Who knows how many used condoms were left unprotected by fruit loops like Ellis. I had no idea you could get pregnant from a used condom.
Christian
We had to call a meeting to talk to the teens about what people are capable of doing just to get money or married into a wealthy family. Ellis is one of those people. We tell them as the parents here we are handling everything legally and they need to steer clear if the Barry family when at school. Unfortunately they have three more children at the same school. Two are female. Constance, Jill and Jack Barry. The last two are twins. I think they all know their sister had a bad reputation. I have heard Constance and Jill are nothing like Ellis. Jack is trying to survive his sister's reputation, the girls have had to defend themselves against attacks on their bodies. Sadly I had my security staff prevent things from happening to the three living through hell due to Ellis.