The Mile High Club (sex scenes)

Christian
I decided to create a new restaurant and catering place in the building across from GEH. I had Elliott design it and we brought in Mia and Anastasia for their input on what we could do to make it into a lucrative business. We sit down and go over different ideas and Anastasia comes up with a few good ones and then Mia throws in some of hers.
Mia
I think we can expand on this and add wedding cake creating along with it and go further by adding a wedding party planner as well. It can work hand in hand with the catering and with the building being so big we could add other types of things to keep customers in the building and buying from stores after a great dining experience. Like wedding gown shops. Jewelry stores, shoes, like a mini mall only high end stores.
Anastasia
I look at Mia and she has a lot of great ideas and I agree with her on it. I will need more managers and Mia was promoted while I was healing. I think Christian is trying to keep us around and he is really making money off our ideas and we are helping him out a lot, but he has so much on his plate already and it is like he is expanding into other things that he normally hasn't before. But he bought the restaurant because it was a good deal. So maybe this building was a good idea as well.
Elliott
We will need to update the whole building for wiring, plumbing, and bring everything up to code and make it better than code. We need security systems as well, we can get Taylor and Barney to check it all out. There are enough floors we can make the top half apartments as well. It can be a one stop place. We could have a night club upstairs as well.
Christian
You three come up with a few designs and get with Taylor and Barney and see if it is a feasible situation. Anastasia can we talk?
Anastasia
Is there anything I can do for you Christian?
Christian
I would like to invite you to dinner if you would like to go on a date with me?
Anastasia
So you are asking me on a date? He says yes. If we hate each other it won't change our work relationship will it?
Christian
Not at all, we are just going on a date and finding more about each other. Like normal people do.
Anastasia
Okay, when is this date?
Christian
How about you come to dinner at my penthouse and we watch a movie? Your choice? I just don't want the paparazzi getting photos of us unless we are serious. Don't want your privacy invaded again.
Anastasia
Okay then a date and how shall I dress and can I bring something?
Christian
Casual and bring a desert if you like. We can chose a movie to watch afterward.
Three days later
Christian
I am so nervous and Gail is being kind, but Taylor is teasing me. Luckily the kids are busy playing their games or they would tease me.
Anastasia rings the bell and I greet her, she looks very cute.
Anastasia
We sit down to a good meal and I serves the desert a chocolate sponge cake with chocolate sauce added after served and cherries. I start clearing the dishes away and Christian tells me that Gail does that and I am taking away her job by doing it. Plus the kids will want to taste the desert.
Christian
I lead her to the entertainment area and we sit on the reclining sofas and I go to the movie selections and we choose a comedy and watch it. We talk about various things and our foster care experiences we had. I know she had a horrible situation when she had foster parents, but I am not going to force her to talk about it until she wants to. I ask if we can play music and she says yes and we keep talking. A good song to dance to comes on and I ask her to dance with me.
Anastasia
Christian is very kind for not delving deeper about my foster care experiences. We listen to music and chat some more. A nice song comes on and Christian gets up and offers his hand to me and ask me to dance with him. I do because I like dancing. He holds me in his arms and we dance easily together. The song ends and another good one starts and we stay dancing and he pulls me closer and I feel the need to be held in his arms. He looks into my eyes and asks to kiss me. I say yes and he pulls me closer and lifts my face and kisses me very gently. We start kidding and he opens my mouth and our tongues fondle each other. He glides me to the sofa and he sits and pulls me onto his lap. We keep kissing and we hear Taylor's sons coming so I move to the sofa.
Christian
I liked kissing you very much and he starts kissing me again after I hear Taylor say not to go in there because mr Grey is there with his date. I pull her forward as I lean back onto the sofa. I like the feel of her body against mine and start kissing her neck. And nibbling her ears. I pull her further up and closer I rub her waist and we start kissing again. You excite me Anastasia in ways that I can't explain.
Anastasia
She kisses me and says that she has had a crush on me since we met. He holds me closer and he leans down to kiss my neck and goes further and says I have wanted to make love to you the moment we met.  He unbuttons his shirt and takes his tie off. Then he ask if I am on the pill or birth control. I am on the shot. I touch his chest and he says let's find my bedroom and have some privacy.
Christian
I hope this ends well because I have plans for us. I bring her to my bedroom and she looks around and I lock the door and turn romantic music on and I sit on the bed and pull her to me. I take our shoes off and then I pull her onto my lap and find the zipper to her dress. I am pleasantly surprised at her lack of bra. I pull my shirt off and I move her onto the bed further as I take my pants off along with my socks and under wear. Of course I am saluting to her in my own way lol.
Anastasia
He pulls my garter off and my hose. He laughs and says you were ready for me weren't you? I chuckle and tell him he hardly could hide the high hard salute every time he saw me. He finally relaxes and tells me he wants a future with us together.
Christian
I bite her earlobes and suck on her neck as she kisses my chest and I reach her nipples as she rubs my butt and I move so she and I can both fondle each other. I ask if she is clean of diseases and tell her I am as well. So I start moving to my favorite spot and lick and rub her until I get her to come and I position myself as I kiss her and suck her neck as she sucks mine. I enter her and she is very wet and meets me with every thrusts inside her and I go deeper and I feel her tighten onto me and she comes again. I start sucking her nipples and biting them then I push her closer and go even deeper inside her and we both come together. I ask her to stay with me and she agrees to. I hold her and get closer to her body.
Anastasia
He was very good and gentle with me. I start touching him everywhere I can. He asks me to stay with him and earlier he says he wants a future with me. I want more and start massaging him and he becomes hard again. I move on top of him and press down on his penis and move up and down until we both come.
Christian
I have to have her again and again I pull her up and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I pull her legs open and enter her from behind and push hard and deep into her and whisper this is going to be fast and hard hold on. I start pounding into her and keep pounding until I feel her come again and empty myself into her. I flip her over and raise her legs over my shoulders and massage my penis agains her until it is ready to go. I shove myself inside and we get a rhythm going and going until she comes again and again and I come again. I lay down and pull her onto my chest and make sure my penis is between her legs. I kiss her and hold onto her. She is sleeping quietly, I fall asleep knowing exactly what I want from Anastasia and it is her to marry me. I dream of little babies in our future.
Anastasia
I am awakened by kissing of my neck as I feel something between my legs. I meet him as he enters me and we kiss and enjoy each other again. An hour later we are in his shower and we are enjoying each other again and again. We finally brush our teeth and I see clothing laying on the bed for me. This time under wear included. We go have breakfast and since it is the weekend Christian wants to take me away and I agree to it. Mia has called and asked about our date. She guesses and wishes me a good weekend. Christian has my bags and we leave for wherever we are going by helicopter. We end up in Aspen. The whole weekend was perfect. We barely got out of the bedroom or bathroom.