Sophia Dodged A Bullet

Sophia
Mom and dad found out how sick I was and I was put in the hospital and they were able to save my life by detoxing my blood and transfusing blood from mom. Mom stayed in the same room as I am in. Ashton is watching our children until I am released. Mom said that the fake  Sophia or Rebecca is in jail awaiting trial, but not only for what she has done to me but the death of another person.
Rebecca
Mom and dad are coming to help work something out for me. But they don't think I will go to the psychiatric hospital due to the fact I didn't go when I was ordered to go. So I will most likely spend time behind bars. Shelly's family have arrived and they want blood. My parents are fighting a battle they can't win. Both knew my reasons behind assuming the identities of the young women. Both had some kind of connection to Christian Grey. My family made sure I had no idea that he had a home in Paris. I checked things and found out his bodyguards daughter was going to live in his home in Paris and I put a plan in place to take her place. But the first plan failed when I learned she was pregnant. Dr Lyons owed me a few favors so I asked for them and he did as asked. The guy who operated on my face was paid very well. Dr Lyons found an OB that performed the c section on the real Sophia and kept her drugged until I left for the United State and Seattle. I couldn't go to her home because I found it had to have a code to get inside and I didn't want to alert anyone to the fact I didn't know them. So I called her parents numbers and they came and got me from the airport. So that solved me not having the codes to their entrance to the Grey estate. They were so shocked seeing me with twins not much mattered after that. I am exhausted and I fall asleep and find my chance a rookie cop walked in and tried to wake me up, but I got her gun and had her undress and give her uniform and the keys. I gag her with her socks and use those stupid cable ties to bind her writs and ankles together. She had enough that I could tie her to the back of the bed frame. I cover her up with the blanket and cover her head up. I start quietly going out of the station. I just got outside when someone was yelling a name and I realized they were yelling the rookies name. I start running for my life. I hear cops chasing after me and then I hear the guns being fired and I can't find a place to hide. The last thing I feel is several sharp pains going through me and I am crawling now and watching blood dripping off my face and I black out. I see little black creatures grabbing me. I can't move but I am being moved. My eyes are open but I only see blackness. I hear crying and my mothers voice telling someone I was to be cremated and taken back to France. I am being dragged over a fire pit and placed on what looks like a skewer only for humans. The pain is getting worse. Your reward for creating hell on earth. Hell is awaiting your arrival a sinister voice echos through my head.
Jason
I have no doubt that Rebecca would try to escape. I added extra security for the Grey's, us, our grandchildren, and Sophia. Shelly Rawlsberg's family are without a doubt still distraught and think Rebecca hasn't suffered any for what she has put them through. The police start going through the criminal records from the US and other countries. We got our daughter back and our grandchildren. Why she didn't kill Sophia is one great mystery.
Gail
At least we won't have to go through a trial. Sophia is finally getting better the babies knew Rebecca wasn't their momma. They knew Sophia as soon as she told Rebecca to get her hands off them. We are going to see Sophia often and the babies are cheering her up. Some of her memory is gone and she really never knew how everything happened to her, but it happened very quickly. Christian said he is going to have security upgraded on his home in Paris. He wants to know why someone didn't notice anything wrong. Rebecca was obviously not Sophia, but they might have missed something or just not realized the differences. After all she was there to get training and work with a well known chef. She was going to work with Grey building to consolidate the catering, wedding, and the restaurant so they would work hand in hand together with the wedding planning companies much more fluidly. Not something I would think she was interested in, but she was going there for six months for the training and three months vacation time then work the rest of her time. Rebecca gave up dr Lyons and he was arrested in France. His nurses were not aware of anything wrong until he suddenly released Sophia right after she woke and started asking questions. Nurse Lee decided to get another job after he released Sophia with barely any memory. She was the one who told of several things she witnessed that seemed odd.
Sophia
Three weeks of being treated I have gained weight and look healthier. Jim Conn has been visiting me and keeping me in the loop. I am glad Rebecca is no longer a threat to anyone else. We have became friends, he was always nice and kind to us when we had to call the police for any reason. He seemed to come on the runs as a rookie cop. They still think of him as a rookie cop though.
Jim Conn
I always like Sophia but I never really thought I had a chance with her. Now I know she is just down to earth. Her babies are very important to her. Their father aren't threatened by me, but then he shouldn't be since he has a fiancé. They are all integrating as co parents, which hopefully works out. I asked her out and she agreed to a date, but can't guarantee her schedule yet. I am looking forward to more time with her and her twins.