A Brighter Day (sex With Daddy's Princess)

Ashton Graves
I am now working at Taylor's Baby Foods and have been for ten years. I make sure no one and I mean no one is able to sabotage this company. Jason Taylor hired me right outside the jail for a position he created just for me. When my friend woke up he made sure to tell where the USB drive was showing all the evidence the cleared me and showed the real criminals. He is also working with me. I have a big staff and they take their jobs very seriously. Mr Taylor and his wife Gail own half the company along with Anastasia Grey. Sophia and Andrew are now CEO and CFO along with a few other family members. So they take this businesses quality products very seriously. Since it is mostly family owned and operated. Sophia is six years younger than I am and off limits as the owners daughter. But she has asked me out several times. Finally she invites me to a bbq and I go because I thought it was a company thing. Boy was I wrong.
Sophia Taylor
I can't get Ashton to go out on a date with me so I invite him to the bbq party for the Grey, Taylor, Sullivan families. I just gave him my address lol. I invite him inside my home and the butler and my security is not here, because I have plans for Ashton. I served him bbq though. Mom taught me how to cook very well. So we go outside to eat and we eat the meal I cooked and I invite him to put his swimming suit on and he asks if this is a set up, but I tell him there is a bbq party at the families, but I wanted to have a date with him. Ashton says since he is here he might as well go through with this date.
Ashton
I take my shirt and shorts off right in front of her to embarrass her and it works as her face turns bright red. Then she gets me back by slipping her dress above her head. Okay can the bikini have any less material on it. I swallow as she walks by me and hands me a beach towel. Don't drool please and get down in my swim trunks. I walk over to the pool which is heated due the warm weather lately. We are in the pool and the towels are on the chaise chairs that are side by side. This is a very bad idea.
Sophia
I notice he had trouble and reacted to my body and lack of material in my bikini. Okay Mom told me that you can tell if a guy is gay if he doesn't respond to a skimpy bikini. He isn't gay so it has to be about him not wanting to upset mom and dad. They know I have a thing for him, dad is okay if I go out with him. Mom said sometimes you have to pull out all the stops if you want to get the good guys. So she bought this bikini for me. Not something I would wear around my family though. We are hanging out in the pool and I move closer to him. And talk to him about things he is interested in and he starts talking about a few things and we start talking and finally we are relaxed. We get out and I open the cooler for a wine cooler. He chooses a beer. We are sitting vert close and I ask him to put suntan lotion in my back and I have him undo my top to get the tan on my back even for the gowns for the next charity event. I offer to do his back but he declines.
Ashton
I watch as she moves around on the chaise and the top moves around. Hard not to see her nipples since her top is just laying there. I can't help myself and look since her head is laying facing the other direction. ThenI realize she has fell asleep and suddenly turns over showing her naked breasts. Okay I can't cover her up because the towels are being used. I get up and cover her breasts with the towel. She hasn't woke up. She us going to burn if I don't wake her up. I shake her and she sits up dripping the towel and the top an gets in the pool to cool off. I miss her taking her bottom off. I go hand her the towel and her top and she pulls my swim wear off and drags me under and hugs me to her now naked body. I feel her lips on mine and oh my I give up. I push her against the pool wall and say you really want me that badly? You want to have sex with me?
Sophia
I feel him against me and he asks me if I want him and want to have sex with him. Of course I do. He kisses me and massages my breasts and my vagina, he whispers you are bare so you planned all this. He widens my kegs and puts me on the edge of the pool. He starts licking my clit and says have to taste you first. I open wider and he buries his face between my legs. Two orgasms later he gets out and Carrie's me to the chaise and says spread your legs wider.
Ashton
I grab ice and start rubbing it on her breasts and all the way to her vagina and places ice cubes inside her slit. I then pull her up to meet my penis and slide my tip inside her and then I go deep and deeper as the ice is melting inside and her insides are getting tighter from the ice. And I pound hard into her and she holds on tightly as I pick her up and take her agains the wall and she comes so many times I don't count and I pour myself into her as we come together. I kiss her and I ask where her bedroom is. If we are going to do this it is not going to be a wham bam thank you ma'am. I am going to take advantage and show her I am no inexperienced man. I head to her bedroom and lock the door. No phones and no disturbing us by anyone. I push her against the wall and suck her breast and bit her neck the kiss her and I spread her legs and say wider and I bend down and thrust very hard and deep inside her. Her scream tells me I hit the spot and I carry her to her bed and sit down with her straddling me I am still deep inside and I start kissing her as she moans and I thrust harder inside her.
Sophia
Omg I can't believe how he is making me feel. We finally get to my bedroom and omg the way he makes me feel inside. He turns me round and enters me from behind and moves us so he is above my back and he grabs me firmly and says bend your knees and open your legs very wide for me.
Ashton
I rub her vagina and I place myself at her entrance and grab her around her waist and slam inside her and stay there until I feel the quivering. I kiss her and start thrusting into her slowly until she comes again and I start moving faster during her orgasms and she finally comes again and I move faster and faster and then deeper until I hit the spot and she screams and explodes all around me and I come hard and fast right on the spot inside her and she is quiet and I pull out of her and I look her body over thoroughly. On the inside of her wrist she has a tattoo Daddy's Princess. I pull her on top of me and spread her legs open so I can feel her vagina against me. I pull the cover over us and fall asleep.