A Year

Ashton
Sophia stopped talking to me, so I just leave it alone. It has been a year and I am not waiting around any more. I start dating a young lady more my age. Casey Davis she is moving in with me this weekend. I haven't seen Sophie in a year. I was talked into going out with Casey. I tried calling her and visiting her home, but no one answered the door. I finally called mr Taylor and he said she moved to Paris after the night he saw me at her home with her. Her home is being used by friends who aren't home a lot. They are in college in their last year.
Sophia
I had to leave for Paris after the weekend of the Bbq party, dad wasn't happy that I missed it because it upset mom and my siblings, but he understood. The second I could I face timed mom and we had a private chat. She wasn't happy that I left without stopping by and that I had basically used Ashton and left him alone without any explanation. I am arriving home soon and I have to go right back to work. I hear Ashley and Ashton both crying at the same time. I found out that I was pregnant a month later and I couldn't let my family know or Ashton. I had to get through this year of college and I will come home and need to ask my friends to find other lodgings. A four bedroom house can't hold me and my twins and three college students. I have told them this before. They have two weeks to locate a place.

Unknown man
I send the flowers and make the card is seen. I watch as the delivery man makes sure it gets inside the gates. Soon afterward an ambulance is arriving and someone is being taken by ambulance to the hospital. Good she still reacts to the flowers and card in the same way. She should she is the reason her mother is dead.
Teddy
I take the flowers and the card has a weird comment on it. You should be dead not your mother. You killed her. I will see you soon. I am about to hide them when mom sees the flowers and goes into a catatonic state. I can't get her attention. I call dad and Taylor. Gail was just walking into the room and asks security to call 911 as she gives security the flowers to bag as evidence immediately.
Anastasia
I see them and see the same card and know what it says. I can't hear, see, or move. I feel someone moving me.
Christian
How did these get to her? I thought we have been able to keep them from getting them through to her? 
Taylor
A new security person wasn't made aware of the protocol on flowers not being allowed inside the gates by unknown sources.
Gail
They are in the security room bagged as evidence. The EMT's finally arrive and Anastasia is taken by ambulance to the hospital.hopefully we will find out who is behind this. We have been very good at stopping them from getting to her. But we had staff retirements and new staff are just learning about the flowers. Baby's breath, lilies, butter cups, lilacs, Gerber daisies and one pink rose. It is the pink rose surrounded by the baby's breath that gives it away it is from someone who knows her middle name. Christian calls the Sullivan family. Elliott has seen the guy before and he says the guy is frightening. He nearly got hold of Anastasia but Elliott got to her before he could.
EMT Johnson
It wasn't hard to get access to equipment and a uniform. Now if these guys won't rat me out is another thing. I look at her and think so what if she looks exactly like her mom. Her mom is dead because she chose to give to birth to Anastasia Rose Steele. I take her and put her in the ambulance and I tell her family that no one is allowed to ride with her and we close the doors and leave. They run to the waiting cars as we move rapidly to the destination of my choice to keep her. She is still catatonic. No one caught up to us. The car is waiting for my arrival and I carry my daughter to the trunk of the car waiting for us. I take off the uniform and pay the men for their help and wait for them to leave. I get the plate uncovered and get in and drive away. Elena Lincoln has allowed me use of her cabin in the woods. I have stocked it up and found out she has a dungeon in her basement very well hidden from prying eyes. Normally I don't deal with botox Barbie's but she had some interesting stories after she got drunk. I record all her stories and use the recordings and photos she sent to me to gain access to her cabin. She couldn't do much about it at all.
FBI agent Stuart Henderson
Sir mrs Grey has been kidnapped from her home. An Ambulance was called to her home after flowers were delivered to her. The ambulance has disappeared.
Thomas Anderson
Crap, Carla doesn't know yet does she?
Henderson
No sir she doesn't. Can you handle this I don't want to be fired today.
Thomas
I thought you were able to handle this, I guess Jason fired you immediately after they discovered the flowers and realized no one verified if it was indeed a genuine ambulance and EMT staff?
Henderson
Yes sir he did indeed fire me.
Thomas
You better hope we get Anastasia back and in good health as well. We need to get involved now. Go tell Carla everything you know and now. Hope she doesn't fire you.
Carla Anderson
I sit watching the conversation between my husband and the agent. They promised me they would keep her safe and now she has been kidnapped, no doubt by her father the drug Lord. I had to give up Anastasia right after her birth. They changed her name and her my death certificate was filed. I died in childbirth of complications. Then I heard that Raymond Steele found where Anastasia was and the flowers started being sent regularly to her. She started going into a catatonic state from the flowers  and the cards. The original card was bloody and showing her being murdered. We know he couldn't get close to her because people were watching.
We kept moving her, but we couldn't give her safe home, but we found the Sullivan family and they were our eyes and ears of sorts