A Change Made

Christian
Eamon signed the paperwork during a meeting we had just after Kate violated the restraining order he wants nothing to do with Kavanagh Media and sold it to me knowing I might fire his daughter. I told him if she was below par I would definitely fire her. He said it might teach her to stand on her own two feet. He was about to say more but decided not to. I gave him a nice amount for his company and the New York division was the most lucrative. The one here not so much, but it gets me into the Media field and Anastasia has skills in that area so it might become something for her to help me with.
Eamon
I told Christian about the divorce and a few other things he could use to thwart Enid and Kate's plans to end his marriage to Anastasia because they are definitely scheming.
Christian
We signed everything and thirty days from now I take over everything Kavanagh media wise. I have him send ver reports on Kate's abilities to report the news. So far I haven't seen anything worth printing, but you never can tell it might change. I can give her a chance as long as she keeps her distance. After the wedding and opening Eamon alerted me to the fact that Enid and Kate were going to do something but he and Ethan stopped it. I thanked him for making me aware of the issue.
Anastasia
I am moved into the penthouse, but we are looking for a home as well. The Sullivan family were asked to stay where they are for now. I think he wants them around because they are like family to us both by now. They agree to stay. I am happy they have agreed.
Ethan
I found things out of order in my office and decided to check the security footage. I am glad I decided to have these cameras installed. I call and have the cops arrest Kate for breaking and entering my office. I found that she went through folders and signed onto my access to the hospital records and I will be facing some issues regarding this. But I made the hospital aware and they were able to find out what was accessed and they are going to alert the patients as well. I can't believe Kate could do this and put my livelihood at risk. I call dad and tell him what has happened and he hit the roof. He called his attorney and got him involved and we decided to press charges and allow an investigation into the break in and the cctv footage as well as the hospital showing it wasn't me who accessed the medical files. We had to go through and see if she took anything from my locked drawers and she had. They issued a search warrant for her apartment, car and work place areas.
Two days later she was arrested and is now awaiting mom to post bail. Too bad she can't because dad closed all her accounts and I am not posting bail and neither is dad. He filed for divorce and he owes mom nothing. He has told me that I am not Enids son. He finally told me everything and also that Kate is not my sister by blood. She has the Kavanagh name only because the hospital placed it on her birth certificate. We talked for a long time about my real mother and he told me that since Kate is finally out of the house he has sold Kavanagh Media and he is going traveling and he hands me the information to the trust funds and I am in charge of it until I have an attorney handle Kate's. He hands me an attorney's card and says this guy knows everything and is prepared for my visit. He is leaving the house to me to do with as I please. He hands me information on my real mother and says to call him if I need anything at all.
Eamon
I catch a flight to get on a cruise ship for soon to be single people. My divorce will be settled in a month and I will be back here to complete the sale and the divorce. I meet a few single women, well soon to be single ones. I have to say they are very nice looking. One woman keeps eyeing me, but I just am reminded of Enid every time she looks at me. She keeps moving closer and I am moving further away from her. I finally end up at a table that has four lovely ladies sitting there and ask if I can hide there with them.
Charisma Conner
Oh you are hiding from Botox bimbo aren't you?
Eamon
Is that what you are calling her?
Violet Collins
Omg Elena Lincoln comes on this boat every singles cruise. You must have money or look like you do otherwise she wouldn't bother with you. Stick with us we will protect you from her.
Ella Thompson
Elena scares a lot of people here. Watch your back and don't let her know your room number.
Nila Thompson
I tell him we will keep her from bothering him if he wants us to. He looks from me to Ella. I tell him we are identical twins both finally free of bloodsucking leeches. I am guessing you are still in the process of a divorce.
Eamon
Yes it will be final as soon as I return to Seattle. That and I am selling my company and retiring. I like these ladies and they did indeed kept the Botox bimbo away from me. We enjoyed each other's company and a few of the other men joined us to also get away from Botox bimbo. Elena did try to get my room number but I stopped the person from giving it out. I told him I prefer my room number not be given out to anyone.