A Beautiful Day

Mia
I had to go help Elliott out with something at the construction site. Something to do with how the kitchen was set up. I drive over to the place and the house is just beautiful and it has four other homes already being furnished. I walk in and am led to the kitchen and immediately see what the issue is. The design is bad and is dangerous, Elliott comes in and he says he had to fire the guy who designed this and wants my input and I sit down and draw the design and place it in front of him and tell him to make sure they check the wiring is better than code and to build it so repairs can be done easily a easy access behind each appliance. I check and we see his worker has not followed through with any of the correct. We get the workers back in here and have it ready in no time and I give Elliott the drawing and the specs for the space for the repairs and the wiring to be replaced. Elliott laughs and says I need you on my crew when it comes to things like this. Who does this place belong to anyway?
Elliott
It is Christian and Anastasia's a surprise for their anniversary. Want to look around it is great.
Mia
It wouldn't be fair to Anastasia for me to see it before she does. I take out a lunch basket and give it to him. It is from Beatrice for helping her out. You are a good guy find a good lady to date.
Elliott
You think Beatrice is my type?
Mia
I think she is everyone's type. I think if you don't move soon you will miss out on a good person. I need to go back to work enjoy the basket.
Elliott
I look at the basket of food and eat and drink a few things from it and share with the others. My assistant ask3d who cooked the meal and I told him one of the new chefs at the restaurant my sister manages for Christian Grey.
Thomas Sawyer
Does she have a name or is it simply chef? I have to meet her between jobs.
Elliott
Beatrice is her name. She cooked everything in here. I think her last name is Samuels, or is that Jackie's last name. And Ford is Beatrice's last name. Ask Mia if you are interested in meeting her. She has moved into one of the rooms in the new building until she can find a place. Don't you work as security for the building as well as for the Grey family now?
Thomas
I do a lot of different jobs. I get a good salary at all three jobs. I have set hours for all of them. So you won't mind if I ask for an introduction to her. I am looking for a girlfriend with cooking skills. Had enough of the fliberty jibbets, namely all pretty and no substance. You get bored and hungry and though I like to cook I want a woman who likes to as well. Mia's a chef as well right?
Elliott
It ain't happening, she is off limits.
Thomas
Really that's interesting is she married yet?
Elliott
Stay away from my sister dude.
Thomas
I will but I can't guarantee you that if she asks me out I won't go out with her. After all I don't want to offend my bosses sister.

Christian
Anastasia has been a bit stand offish today. I think I overdid the role playing last night. She has barely looked at me this morning and I can't have her feeling this way. I ask her to come with me into the bedroom and I sit in the chair rather than on the bed. I apologize for going overboard and taking out scene way too far and explain that my ex was into some very rough scenes and I got into the role and did notice how uncomfortable she was doing some of the things we did, well I did to her. I reach over and touch her hands and pull her onto my lap. Please tell me what makes you uncomfortable immediately because I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me that you don't like certain things. Can you do that for me and forgive me for going overboard?
Anastasia
I look into his eyes and he is about to cry so I explain that the spanking and telling things like I was a bad girl and he became too rough at the end. I ask not to do a rape scene with me again. I cry and he kisses my head and promises he won't do anything unless I ask him to do something, but He will check to make sure I am okay with everything he does from now on. He lifts my face and kisses me. At first I resist then I respond and we cuddle and we go back to dinner and eat. We go watch a movie of my choosing. Two days later we are back to making love to each other and we both are asking each other if the other likes what we are doing to each other.
Christian
I am very gentle with Anastasia and we ask each other if what we are doing feels good to the other. We order a book on line and look at various positions and things that can help us become pregnant. Some are wild. We decide to not try those lol. We get back to normal and soon we are back to our routine and start enjoying each other like on our honeymoon.
Anastasia
Things have been making me ill lately and I can't stand smells and Gail suggest that I could be pregnant. She knows we are trying to get pregnant. So she gets a test while she is out shopping. She hides it in the guest bathroom and I go take the test. It turns out to be negative. Gail suggest I make an appointment with my OB Gyn. I call the OB mrs Sullivan recommended and it turns out I got pregnant on our honeymoon. I am three months along. The sonogram shows a nice size baby forming.
Christian
Anastasia is cooking for us tonight. She has a package on the table for me to open. We eat and finally I open the gift. It's a T-shirt with writing on it. Worlds greatest dad on it. There is a photo of some type and it says baby Grey three months. I ask des this mean we are becoming parents?
Anastasia
We got pregnant on our honeymoon. He pulls me into his lap and kisses me then my tummy. We celebrate very slowly and lovingly. He has a surprise for me as well. So he has Mia take over for the day. He also tells her to hire more employees for the kitchen and a few assistant managers or promote within. We go to the car and Taylor brings Gail with him. We have two cars with us. We arrive and a huge gate and the lead car opens the gate and a guy is standing there and waits for us to drive through.
Christian
I hope you like this place because I bought it before we met and Elliott has been working on it and getting everything up to date and then some. Taylor is the only person that knows about it, well Barney and the construction teams know about it but not who will be living here. We stop in front of a huge mansion. It has handicapped accessible features to help get on the porch. He says there are two elevators inside as well.
Anastasia
We go inside and the house has been beautifully appointed. It has been furnished throughout. Someone read my mind and the colors are soft and welcoming. We head to the kitchen and Gail is thrilled with it and it's size. Then we go see our bedroom which is the top floor and it is great. We get through the house and we go see the other homes. Gail and Taylor have a home next to us with a way to walk over without going through the weather and it us bullet proof. Their home is gorgeous and apparently ready to move in as well. Her kitchen is a nice size as well. It is half size of our home but still huge. Then there are four more homes around the property. A pool, a pool house, dock, boathouse and three boats of various sizes. Christian asks me if I like it and kiss him and say it's beautiful. He takes me to the second floor and shows me the nursery there are steps leading to our bedroom above it.
Christian
I am glad we put the nursery in during the building. I ask Gail if she is happy with their home and she nods yes. I tell her she can change whatever she likes. I then tell them that Mia and her mother decorated the houses after getting information from them both without the realizing it. I open my shirt and show Gail and Taylor. They both laugh and congratulate us. Everything is being moved over within the next few days. Elliott has a crew packing us up right now.
Three day's later people are unpacking everything and Barney is setting everything up in the security offices and our servers and laptops are being set up and the safe is being loaded with everything we need in it. Anastasia' s black box is placed in our bedroom safe along with her guns and conceal carry license. We are finally moved in.