Baby Boom In Bloom (sex)

Anastasia
Christian celebrated our last child by going to get a vasectomy. I didn't show him it was two babies. Not yet. Gail is beyond upset and Jason us pleased he could still get her pregnant. What us it with men and their thoughts on these things. Gail is concerned about the baby having issue due to her age. But I think the doctor has scared her, I think they like to do that to older mothers. I call Mia and warn her about the defective shots and everyone I can think of so they can be forewarned. I don't need to with Roz and Gwen. They adopted the last two children.
Christian
I went to get the vasectomy but changed my mind and decided to wait until she has the baby and get it then. Six weeks waiting can be when I get the vasectomy. We can keep having sex until the birth. Best laid plans of mice and men and women. Once we have dinner and put all the kids to sleep I come up and lock the bedroom door. I move behind Anastasia as she is brushing her teeth and rub her baby bump and move to her breasts. She smiles and kisses me and I pull her gown off and remove my clothing and carry her to our bed. I kiss her and suckle her nipples remembering how good her breast milk taste. Then I move to taste her and open her up and lick and rub her clit and taste her come on my tongue. I position myself at her entrance and push my tip inside her and tease her over and over again until she wraps her legs around my butt and pushes me to meet her her and she and I move together and she comes again and again.. I flip her over and move behind her and spread her legs and push inside of her from behind. I hood her tightly as I push deep inside her and finally after she comes three times I com hard and deep inside her. We collapse and I stay inside her and kiss her. I roll over and play with her breasts and her clit. I kiss her tummy and tell the baby I love it.
Anastasia
I show him the sonogram and tell him it's twins again. He smiles and kisses me passionately and starts our love making all over again. The man has energy to burn. I can't complain too much, other women would love to have this love life. He wakes me up licking his favorite place and soon he has me coming and he pulls my legs over his shoulders and pushes inside me and kisses me with every push into me I quiver and he smiles he bites my nipples and sucks both nipples as he starts thrusting very deep and hard and he pulls out and comes on my clit and my tummy. Then he pushes back inside me and we end up in the shower and he washes me as he he picks me up and enters me again and again until we are spent. We finish showering and he lets me dry my hair and he changes the sheets. We get dressed for breakfast. Gail and Jason are here and we eat breakfast with them and our kids and theirs. It's time to tell the kids about the new babies. I think they have already told their kids.
Christian
I tell our kids that they have two new siblings arriving in eight months. They have a shocked look on their faces. Teddy asks aren't you guys too old to have children? I tell him no we aren't too old. We told them and we eat and get ready for the trip to school. All three vans arrive in a row and the children head inside and the girls whisper they hope we have girls this time, because boys are mean. I tell her that I was a boy at one time too. She hadn't thought of that yet. Anastasia laughs and all the children go inside with security following after them. I have to fly to Thailand and close this deal I am working in since Roz is pregnant. After Gwen and Roz divorced last year Roz has been seeing a man. I guess she was the first one that got the defective shot and ordered an investigation into the matter when three more got pregnant at the same time frame and the same lot.
Anastasia
I can't believe this won't be a class action suit. It turns out it was and Christian said we should join the law suit as well. Things turned out for us and settlements were offered and all of us took them. This time there was three to six months apart in baby births. Amelia and Andrew were born on two separate days. Christian made it just in time for the births. He had to fly back out after a week.
Christian
I had the vasectomy done in the week I was there for the birth of out last children. It stopped hurting two minutes after I arrived in Thailand. This guy is really testing my patients and if he doe# sell this time I am not going to answer his calls or emails. I head into my hotel room and Taylor tells me not to go inside the room. The rooms are nice but they are owned by the prick who keeps wanting more money for his crap shipping yards.
Taylor
Sir you are being set up for blackmail. He shows me cctv footage of a hooker entering my room fifteen minutes ago.
Christian
He shows me where the pricks bodyguards have paid her to go into the hotel room and she is recording everything. I tell him to get the jet ready and have Alex go get our luggage out if our rooms. Since Alex is gay I have no doubts he will be able to get inside the room and get our luggage.
Alex
I get a uniform and hire a few people to help me with my plans they record everything and I knock on the bosses door and no answer and walk inside and pack everything up that belongs to mr Grey and go inside the bathroom and there she is showering. I film her and everything is packed up and I grab all his possessions. She was trying to steal his things as well. That wasn't happening. I empty her purse out and take her phones. I leave her cash but not her ID or her passport. Try escaping now. Then I get Taylor's things they have pulled the same trick. This time The person is a guy. I grab him and get his passport and ID and phones along with all business cards on him. I make him take off his clothes and hand them to me he had hidden a few things in his shoes and a hidden pocket. Jason always hides his laptop and everything else in a false bottom in his suitcase. We record everything including me grabbing his collar. We head out with all the Bose's possessions. They had even slept in these beds. So no DNA. We found out they drugged the water in the mini fridge after the cops arrived and arrested the two who were waiting in their rooms. Both were arrested and the shipyard was closed. Mr Grey would have been drugged and blackmailed by this crook to pay a mint for a pice of trash shipyard.
Taylor
Our luggage is on it's way and Alex us handling things. They drugged the water so far.
Christian
Thanks Jason for everything. You and your family deserve to buy a place you can retire to. Call my realtor and buy what you want. The luggage is scanned for bugs and drugs. Alex checked everything before he handed it over to us at the airport. No more Thailand trips for us.