Honeymoon Heaven

Christian
We came to Aspen for our honeymoon and the Taylor's came with us and rented the place next to us. Security stayed there and monitored my home from there. Anastasia cooked every meal for us and cleaned up as well. It was great we were alone for nearly the whole honeymoon. We enjoyed every moment and every room. We had a cleaning crew come every two days. We sunbathed nude on the enclosed balcony. Then made love under the stars. We stayed naked all the time and I loved the free access to her every part of her.
Anastasia
I can't believe how lucky I am to have this Greek Gods as my husband. I want him inside me every minute. We have used a few food items and licked it off one another. It was exciting and tasted delicious. Whipped cream and strawberries, was great. Bananas were an adventure as well. Then ice cream in just the right spots. The man is a machine in and out of bed. But I love it. We tried out some positions and other things. He brought a few items with him to stimulate areas and I found it very hot. We licked each other head to toe and teased each other until we nearly burst. We tried the wash cycle and we made love in the rain. We made use of the limo and the suv and the sports car. We even tried the safe room out. Then the closets and every bedroom in the home. We filmed ourselves and watched it and repeated our performances. I love that we wake up with him already inside me. I feel him harden and I respond and he kisses me as I meet his thrusts.
Taylor
I call mr Grey about an issue with the Kavanagh deal and he meets me at the door and we head to his study. He says Anastasia is cooking supper if we want to join them she is cooking for everyone. I call Gail and have her bring everyone over for supper.
Christian
Is this really happening, Enid is claiming half based on what? Only Ethan is Eamon s child. Plus they are of age, the trust fund is being placed into an attorney's hands. I look at the prenuptial agreement and see something is off about it. This prenuptial agreement has been altered. I can't reach him to get the real document. Enid did this there is no doubt about it. I call and get the original filing copy and I look it over and there it is she has changed it, but forgot to get the original changed before I got to it. We have to get this straightened out. Before Enid learns about the sale.
Taylor
We eat supper and the cleaning crew have arrived to clean everything up in both homes. We make sure the caretakers arrive before we drive to the airport.
Christian
I have everything arranged and soon we will have the original attorney and the original document. Which is in a safe deposit box. I have copies at home and no one could get into my safe to get it. Plus we have the fax from the courts to prove it. She cheated and Kate is proof of her cheating on Eamon. There is something wrong here and I am going to find out what it is. I am not going to deal with Enid on anything. She had to have found out about the sale somehow. Well the check isn't written yet. Eamon is going to have to straighten this out.
Anastasia
Kisses my cheek and says we can't do anything until we land. He puts the papers in his briefcase and holds me and says let's go make out in the bedroom. He pulls me up and we go into the bedroom furthest away from the seating areas.
Christian
I pull her underwear off and lock the door. I lower her onto the bed and unzip and pull her legs open and enter her and kiss her passionately and soon we are climaxing together quietly. I smile and say we have joined the mile high club together.
Anastasia
He starts again and slower this time. We shower and head back to the front and giggles emanate as we sit down. I turn red and sit down as Christian smiles and kisses my hand sorry. I am sure they just figured it out because were weren't noisy at all.
Eamon
My attorney calls me and tells me that Enid has pulled something and he has to show proof of what the prenuptial agreement says. I say good by to the ladies and they give me their numbers and I give them mine and a few of the guys. I had a lot of fun. I get flight back to Seattle and I am picked up by Christian and my attorney. We head to get the originals and the one filed in court. We show proof to the court handling the divorce and we continue on with the sale. We moved it forward due to the fact Enid switched her changed copy for her true copy. The divorce is expedited and Enid has been asked to leave the Kavanagh home by Ethan.
Enid
The cops have given me thirty days to move out of my home. I am handed final divorce papers and a paper has a note on it that says DNA tests on Enid, Eamon and Kate Kavanagh. I open it up and it shows that Kate is not his daughter. The prenuptial agreement is the real one. I get nothing at all. Ethan owns the house now. Eamon has given Ethan our home. I look at the trust funds and Ethan has his, but Kate has to go through him or an attorney of his closing. Then I see it the DNA testing for her, Ethan and Eamon. I look inside and it shows her as his mother and Eamon as his father. So we get nothing, well Kate gets her trust fund. My accounts are closed so I have been trying to use the household accounts. It failed so I had to sell things of mine to get money.