Beatrice Samuels(seduction scenes and sex)

Beatrice
I have been given a promotion to manager over the day shift for the catering department. I was given a nice raise and an office to work in and staff. At first there were some hostile comments, but soon I was letting them know that if they didn't like my being in charge they could find another job. I remind them that Mr Grey had us on the payroll and he would assure that they were not given a positive recommendation by me and as his manager they would also understand that they created the hostile work environment. That plan they were making a lot by working here and wouldn't make the same elsewhere and the benefits were far better and abilities to get promoted was such much better. I see a gentleman headed my way. He looks familiar to me. He arrives and introduces himself to me as one of Elliott's men and mr Grey's security staff as well. Thomas Sawyer and he apparently knows my first name but not my last name. I tell him my last name. I am waiting for him to tell me why he is here.
Thomas
I guess I should tell you that the food basket you sent to us was fantastic, you are an excellent cook.
Beatrice
I am glad you think so. Anything else? I am quite busy trying to think of the work schedules.
Thomas
Do you have a boyfriend?
Beatrice
Applying for the position if I don't?
Thomas
If you don't I would like to see if I can encourage you to keep me in mind as a possible candidate. I would like to cook a meal for you and bring it to you if that is okay.
Beatrice
I guess you can bring me a meal, he pulls out a lunch box and offers her it and finds a place to set it up for them.
Thomas
She watches and he pulls out food and plates and serves her and he sits beside her. I watch as she takes the first bite. Then she takes a second bite and a third and I ask if he really cooked this and would he share the recipe with her. I don't know yet, will you go on a date with me?
Beatrice
If you give me the recipe I will. This is very good, he finally eats and says he will after the second date. I agree to two dates for one recipe.
Thomas
I should have asked for three dates lol
Beatrice
Don't push your luck. When are these dates?
Thomas
Friday and Sunday is that okay with you? Friday dress nicely feminine and Sunday jeans, walking boots and a T shirt, hopefully without a bra on underneath. I hope I didn't say that out loud.
Beatrice
He cleans up the plates at the sink and washes and dries the dishes and utensils. He gets my number and says be ready at six on Friday and ten am on Sunday.He leans in and kisses my lips and pulls me closer and moves me against his body and pushes me against the wall and presses into me and opens my mouth and his tongue moves around mine and I don't want him to stop, but he does.
Thomas
I took my shot to kiss her and she lets me and I go further and move her against the wall to kiss her deeply and get a feel of her body against mine. I feel her nipples harden and I press harder into her and continue kissing her and push her closer to my lower body. Then I release her and pack things up leaving her dazed. Friday at six I will pick you up. I kiss her lips and leave.
Beatrice
I am dazed and confused, but whoa that man is hot and he knows it. I need to cool off and now. I know he has effected me, so I head to the restroom. Not many guys can get me this hot and bothered.
Thomas
I head to the nearest restroom to calm down after that. I might have taken her right then and there, but I think that might not work out well for us. Friday at six is not long from now. I am taking her to the Mile High Club and using the private dining room. Condoms is in my list to buy. Then Sunday I am taking her out on my boat.
Beatrice
Thomas shows up at six and looking very good. He opens my door and helps me in and then out when we arrive at the Mile High Club. We are taken to a private dining room. They take our orders and serve our drinks. A nice white wine and water. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me.
Thomas
I have wanted to kiss you since I saw you.
Beatrice
He pulls me in closer for a deeper kiss. And keeps kissing me and they knock the door and serve our food. It is absolutely wonderful. The wine goes perfectly with it. They clear the plates and Thomas turns on music and asks me to dance to it with him. He pulls me into his arms and moves us around the floor and he kisses me and pulls me against him like before and he sits down and pulls me into his lap. He holds me and kisses me and pulls me closer to his hard chest and I am getting hot and bothered. His hand wanders to my hips and then up my waist and my ribs as I feel his hand right under my breast and I pull back. I say we might need to slow down.
Thomas
I stop when she says we might need to slow down. I have tried and was nearly there. I keep her on my lap and keep my hand on her rib cage very close to my first objective. I tell her she is just so desirable I can't help myself. I lean in and kiss her again and gently and slowly and our breathing becomes heavier and I move my hand to fondle her breast and she doesn't stop me this time. I put my hand inside her dress and rub her nipples. I tell her she feels so good and my other hand slips between her legs and moves to her very wet panties. A knock on the door stops everything and I straighten things in her and put her back in her seat. I tell them to come in and they collect the bill and we are ready to leave,
Beatrice
He puts his hand in mine and we head to his car and he kisses me again lightly and sweetly. We arrive at my place and he walks me to my door and says he will see me Sunday at ten am and casual dress. He pulls me in for a kiss and he watches me go inside and kisses me passionately once and let's me go inside. I thought we would make out more but he left.
Thomas
I really wanted to go inside but I want to tease her and make her want to be with me at her own volition.
Sunday
Thomas
I pick Beatrice up and she is dressed in casual clothing very casual. Very tiny shorts and a T shirt no bra. She has a sweater just in case. We make it to the boat and I carry supplies onto the boat for a long day. We make it out to a private spot and anchor. I tell her there are swim suits on board if she would like to change into one. I go change into mine swim shorts and boat shoes. I offer her a drink and she takes it. I show her the swim suits and explain that my friends bring their girlfriends on the boat and they forget to bring suits. Of course that is true. So she looks through them and finds one and puts it on.
Beatrice
I find the one that covers me the most. My breast are still barely covered and so is my bottom. It is a good thing I waxed. I grabbed a towel and sat down on the chaise and Thomas handed me sunscreen.
Thomas
Let me know if you need me to help on the spots you can't reach.
Beatrice
He leans back and he has a six pack and a couple of tattoos.
Thomas
I work out a lot to keep in shape as a bodyguard. Is it working? She checks me out and says it looks like it is. I reach over and hold her hand. You look like you keep in shape too. She blushes. I kiss her hand and sip my iced tea.
Beatrice
Is this your boat?
Thomas
Yes I own this one and one I have at my home. This is the smaller one. I need staff to take the bigger one out.
Beatrice
He asks me about myself, but something tells me he already knows a lot about me being security and a bodyguard. I tell him I am an only child and my parents died last year in a plane crash. I have not settled the law suit with the company yet. My parents are in urns because they couldn't be buried in a casket. I then ask him about his family.
Thomas
They were killed by a drive by shooting while I was oversea in a military mission. They haven't caught the people who killed them yet. I want to get off this topic so I ask her if she is hungry, I know I am but for more than food as I pull her up and pull her against my chest. I give her a kiss on the lips and we head to the cabin and then the galley. I pull things out of the fridge and cooler and make her a light meal. We eat and chat a bit when it starts raining. I close the cabin doors and the windows and switch on the air. We go watch a movie and I pull her close to me and put my arm around her shoulder. I kiss her and we deepen the kiss. Her hands are on my chest and I move my hands to her ribs and then lift her bikini top up and off.
Beatrice
The feel of his chest makes me want to do more, then his hands are pulling my top up and off and he moves me against his chest after appreciating my breasts. He leans down and suckles them and then he moves me in a straddle position. Definitely getting wet and he is hard under neath me.
Thomas
I want you but will understand if you aren't ready. I place my hands n her butt and push her into my erection. She moves against me further and I pull her up with me and I carry her into the main bedroom. I lay her on my bed and cover her with my body and she is so ready. I move and kiss her passionately and suck her nipples as I reach inside her bottoms and pull the string on each side and look at her small landing strip. Nice and I feel her pull my swim shorts off and we are naked on the bed and I kiss her and move between her legs. I go down and taste her wetness and lick everything I can and she comes on my tongue. I grab a condom and pull it on and pull her so she is sitting and I enter her very slowly and pull out and enter and just the tip and I leave her wanting to push down to get me fully inside her. I whisper are you on birth control? And are you clear of STDs.
Beatrice
I am on the shot and no STD's, what about you?
Thomas
I am clear of stds but not on birth control. She laughs. I ask if I can lose the condom?
Beatrice
Yes it feels better without one, he pulls out and takes it off. He pushes the tip in and plays with me by going in a tiny bit and I have to have him inside totally.
Thomas
Oh yes that's it take what you want baby. She tightens around me and comes hard and tight around me. I come just as hard because it has been a year since I last had sex. I hold her and we start kissing again and she starts licking me and takes me like a lollipop and I hold her head and she squeezes my balls and I come and she swallows it all then licks me clean. I am a happy camper. I pull her on top of me and she grabs my penis and I get hard in no time and she lifts up and sits so I can enter her again. I move her and just feel her around me and I start twisting her nipples as she rides up and down on me. I meet her thrusting into her and start thrusting harder and watching her I want to do more to her. I think of everything I can do inside her. I flip her over and grab her by the waist and come inside her as soon as I feel her orgasm. We collapse and I kiss her back and slide down and lick her up and down her back. I spread her legs and lick her vagina clean. I turn her over and lay against her beasts as I play with her clit.