Jackie (role play rape scene trigger)

Jackie
Elliott Sullivan helps get me packed up and we drive to the Grey complex and the security is ready to help us to mr Kavanaghs apartment. His is not the top three apartments, those are for mr Grey and his wife. We are in the servants quarters and it is perfect. There are five bedrooms a kitchen, office, den and living room with a fireplace and a huge tv. The furniture is amazing. I can deal with this. My lease ends in two days and had given them sixty days notice if my leaving thinking I would be hired by mr Kavanagh but he hired Beatrice instead. I am glad she quit working for him. This is a dream job. I hear mr Sullivan tell me that mr Kavanagh has guests and they might not be up yet. But breakfast schedules are to start cooking at five thirty and there is a warmer in the kitchens. He hands me the uniforms that I will be wearing. They pay my salary and it is included in the money given to them by the residents. He says that way all of you are paid well by the occupants of the building.
Elliott
I go to my office and take a nap until I need to go to the construction site and see to my parents home. I think they are spoiled at Escala and they like Gail and Jason and their two sons.
Roz
Gwen is needing a vacation along with being pregnant again we are going to Christian's private island to relax and the boys are getting thrilled as well our mannies are looking forward to go with us. We are flying in the GEH jet and security is assuring out traveling goes well. We arrive and are taken to the private gated property of mr and mrs Grey's we are led to the home for guests and it is amazing. But the one for the Grey's  is really beautiful. Then they have places for the security and staff. We are waited in hand and foot by all the staff. We finally get settled and food is brought out to us. The boys are playing peacefully in the sandy beaches and we have a private beach for each of the homes. Privacy fences are easily erected, so I have the mannies take the boys to another area as I eye Gwen.
Gwen
Roz has the same idea I do and the privacy fence is put up very quickly and we strip and enter the water and enjoy some well deserved sexual release and we are finally able to get an all over tan. After four hours of pleasing one another we fall asleep in each other's arms. We finally shower and get the kids for dinner and we get them to bed and go back outside to enjoy the stars and slow dancing naked. The moon reflecting off the water calls to us as we skinny dip and make love all night long. We feel rain and we make love while getting soaked. We finally make it inside and take a long hot bath and get breakfast for the boys. We spend a few days with the boys and the nights we spend naked under the stars and we are running out of time and have to go back soon. Roz is finally relaxed and I tell her that I want to adopt a couple of children that I found out about recently and I keep putting it off until now. She listens and says if you can make it work do it then. Just let me know how I can help  as well. We kiss and make love and skinny dip again. The rain starts pouring again and we enjoy it all.
Christian
Roz and Gwen are back today and they sound very happy and really relaxed. Anastasia is walking by headed to our bedroom and I jump up and pick her up and she laughs as I lock our door and strip down and strip her her clothes off and start kissing every inch of her and licking all of her. I spread her legs and lick her clean and rub her clit as I stick my tongue inside her drinking all her juices as I feel her come all over my tongue and I mark her with my come as I spread my come on her lips and then kiss her deeply. I pound into her entrance and push her legs over my shoulders and I keep pounding in her until we both come together. I whisper let's try for that baby again.
Anastasia
I smile and agree to trying for our baby again. So I start getting him hard again and we face the mirror so we can watch as he enters me over and over fain very slowly. I feel him rubbing my clit and I come and he keeps thrusting in and out of me and turns me over and has me on my hands and knees as her grabs me by the waist and pull me back onto his penis and hoods me there and starts plunging into me and pulling out and keeps repeating this until I start hugging onto him internally and he says that's right baby squeeze all my come out and mix it with yours I comes again and again. He is holding off as long as he can and after two hours he releases and comes hard and fast as I come hard with him. He kisses me and raises my legs up on pillows he starts getting hard again and enters me again as I am tilted at an angle. He raises me up and moves in and out of me at this angle for an hour and teases my clit as he pulls out and enters using just the tip and he teases me by doing that and rubbing my clit. I keep trying to get  him deeper but he has me in a position that I can't push him deeper inside me. After my body is trembling so much he starts pushing inside me deeper and deeper and finally starts pounding me and we both came hard again. We relax and he says for me to move to the bottom of the bed on my knees and bend over and spread my legs wide open for him.
Christian
She does everything I ask of her and I get position behind her and rub my penis against her vagina. I tell her that she is so sexy in this position. I push inside her and I start getting hard and I kiss her neck and bite her shoulder and pull her hair and turn her face and kiss her passionately as I thrust harder and harder into her soaked vagina. I want her pregnant with our babies. I tell her I can't wait to see her baby bump and she shoves back onto my thrusting forward penis and our kisses are getting desperate and we end up with her riding me and facing me and she is clutching me as she rides me hard and pushes down hard and says put a baby in me Christian. She pushes down harder and I suck her neck her breasts and bite the nipples and say I want to see you breast feeding our babies. I want to see you filled with our baby and make love to you knowing you are growing our child inside you. She gets up and leads me to the chair and bends over the chair and pulls me behind her and says grab me hard fast and pound fast deep and hard and pull my hair while kissing me passionately while doing everything at once.I do it and put the chair against the wall so it can't move. We keep this up for an hour and we come so hard we collapse and I stay inside her. I rub her clit and get her to come over and over again as I start thrusting into her again. We come again. I get us into the tub and wash us both off. We relax in the bubbles and finally dry off and get something to eat, I go grab it for us because We aren't done yet. She didn't get dressed. She put her bath robe on.
Anastasia
I just put my robe on because I want more sex tonight and I want our baby inside me. He brings back some food and whipped crème and chocolate sauce and strawberry sauce. We lay down the plastic sheeting and eat fruit and rub the sauces on each other and slowly lick them off and do various things with the fruit and sauces. We lick suck bite and he places fruit inside me and pulls it out and eats it. He kisses me and kisses my nipples and smears them with chocolate and strawberry sauce. I do the same to him and lick it off . I suck him to get him hard and I have him tie me up and and he does and I tell him to take me harder than he ever has. He grabs my hair and shoves his penis inside hard and deep and moves around inside me and grabs me and calls me names as he slams into me every different direction. He bites my lip and forces my mouth open to receive his tongue and say you want raped I can tell you wanted me to rape you, the way you prance in front of me I know you wanted me inside you stop fighting it he shoves deep inside me and moves around harder. Like that don't you, he places my face on the bed and he grabs me hard from behind and says come for me now and I come.
Christian
I try to role play and I get into it and I start being rough with Anastasia and her wanting tied up and asking me to be rough and go deeper, I do it and I start telling her that I could tell she wanted me and wanted me to rape her. I keep moving around and shoving into her in different directions and tell her to come and now and she does. I pull her up and sit her on my lap and play with her breast and says you have beautiful breast and you flaunt them in front of me. I start pounding her up and down and thrust very deep I flip her over and untie her ankles and widen her legs and push my tip inside her and say I am going to go very slow now. I pull my tip out and in and do this until she quivers and I stop until she calms down and slip my tip in and out again and she quivers again. I stop and say naughty girls don't get to come until I allow it. I start again and push deeper and pull out I do this over and over gain until she quivers again and I pull out and say not yet you haven't been good yet. She calms and this time I push hard knowing she will come this time and she does and I pull out and tell her she needs a spanking for coming without my permission. I ask her if she wants a spanking and she nods. I flip her onto my lap not before taunting her with my penis. You want this inside you don't you, you naughty girl? She nods and begs me to put it inside her please. I give her three sharp hits with my hand hitting her near her vagina. I untie her hands and she kisses me passionately and grabs my penis and shoves me on the bed and mounts me and grind down and around on my penis and keeps doing this until I hold her down hard and shove deep as she angles a different position every time I shove inside her and I feel everything drip all over my groin area and I come hard deep and long time. I was still spraying seed when I pulled out I marked her all over her body. We fall asleep.