Casey Davis

Taylor
I meet Ashton at the front door and say hello to Casey, she has became very close to us and the rest of the family after Ashton started dating her. So she's been worried about Anastasia's missing girl as well. I welcome them both and the crying babies have turned to cooing and giggling babies. I bring them in to meet the babies. I tell Ashton to be prepared and that none of us knew Sophia had twins.
Casey
Sophia has had twins? I look to Ashton and he looks built of something but if he had children we would know about. But think about his attempts to find her and call her and he would have known if she would have answered any of his phone calls. We go into the kitchen and I stop when I see the black Lacey dress she has on. One I wanted to buy, but couldn't before because Ashton said he didn't think wearing a dress like that in public.
Ashton
There she is wearing that black Lacey dress after all this time. It still looks good on her, but my mind goes to the tine we had fun in at the Mike High Club. Gail introduces the babies to us. Ashton and Ashley. There are no doubts these are our babies. We're you ever going to tell me that I fathered two babies with you?
Sophia
I don't know. Now that you know you can visit them if you wish.
Casey
Oh you are giving him permission to see his own children how generous of you.
Sophia
Why do you care and who are you?
Casey
I am his fiancé, that's who I am.
Ashton
She will be involved in their lives. I want to know if I am on their birth certificates or not?
Sophia
I had no reason to put you on their birth certificates.
Gail
I think you can do that now, because those are his children too. Don't upset me now Sophia. Let's get a paternity test. You have no choice in the DNA test Sophia. Jason takes swab tests he just brought from the security office.
Taylor
Open your mouth Ashton. Sophia you are going to do the right thing and get him tested. We both know those are his kids. The time fits. Now let him go see his babies. Okay I have the swabs on the babies. Let's swab yours too Sophia.
Sophia
I am their real mother.
Taylor
Then you won't mind giving up DNA. I wasn't born yesterday and neither was your mother. You don't want me to spill some beans do you?
Sophia
Okay, okay do the testing and then we will see what you know after that. Like dad said he wasn't born yesterday. Casey looks at me very closely. It seems she noticed something my dad has as well. It is a good thing mom isn't here, she would break this situation up already. Soon dad is taking the samples to be tested.
Ashton
Casey and I head to see what easily could be my babies. All of us are thinking why didn't she let any of us know about her being pregnant and having twins. Jason and Gail aren't going to let this rest and neither am I. Even her siblings were kept out of the loop. Andrew even went to visit her and knew nothing. He sort of helped me move past the Sophia experience.
Casey
Something seems off about this to me. Are you sure they are yours?
Ashton
Until I see the documents I will never be sure about anything. The one person that might see through all this was kidnapped. She saw through my being set up by an unscrupulous employer and his management team.
Raymond
I watch as she is still in a catatonic state, so she can't appreciate the real danger she is in. She won't allow anyone near her and cowers under the blankets.
Anastasia
I came out of my catatonic state this morning, but I am staying in it until I get hold of a loaded weapon. They haven't been locking the doors into this area, which makes me think we are in an isolated area. Even though I have been told and reminded that my mother died giving birth to me, something tells me that whoever is behind the flowers being sent to put me in a catatonic state knows something. He could have killed me already. I know the weak link in this already badly planned kidnapping. The blonde Botox geriatric stripper. She could only have gotten a job as a stripper. She lays her gun down and checks her make up. Her comments about Christian is making me mad, but I hide it from her.
Elena
Good Lord look at this woman married to Christian Grey billionaire stud muffin. I definitely will make a move on him after Ray kills this thorn in our sides. I go to get my purse after telling Anastasia that she is unworthy of having Christian as a husband. I head out to see what is been delivered to eat today. I see the mess the guys have made it makes me mad and I go get my dinner and throw a trash bag at the two sleeping in front of the tv and tell them to clean up after themselves. I am surprised Ray isn't here yet.
Anastasia
I grab the gun and hide it and see the keys laying there as well. Hmm a very nice car. A high end Volvo. I look out the window and there it is. I try to jingle the window and there are people yelling and screaming their heads off. Then I see the high end phone on the foot of the bed. I grab it and make my way through the window and slide into the seat. I lock the doors and the engine is barely audible. I don't know where I am, but the car does. GPS tracking a wonderful creation. Soon I am driving to Seattle, I call Christian and Taylor along with the cops to alert them where to find my kidnappers.
Christian
I am headed with three security teams and four cars to meet with Anastasia at the police station close to where she had been kept.
Raymond
I hear Elena, but don't see her car in the driveway. This is very odd, there she is in all her decrepit Botox face and her surgically enhanced breast. They are arguing about cleaning up after themselves of all things. I go check on our catatonic guest, I see she's hiding under the covers yet again. I leave her alone and finally get something to eat. Then I ask where Elena's Audi is?
Elena
What? It should be parked outside the window. In the back where you told me to park it. She checks for her keys and realizes that and her phone is missing. Just as I realize my gun is also missing the doors burst open and guns are pointed at us in every direction.
Carla
I get word my daughter has escaped from her father's clutches. She is on her way home by now. After they have the situation contained Thomas and I walk in and there he is Raymond in shock looking at me. Yes Raymond I am still alive no thanks to you. The bullet hole near my heart is a reminder of who Ray truly is. He shot me and caused me to have Anastasia a month early. I was not given a choice of pretending to be dead or my daughter being placed in other agents homes temporarily. It took all this time to find Ray. He has been able to use his ruthlessness to keep his whereabouts secret. Elena was an obvious leak and in this situation she was careless yet again and caused Ray more trouble than she is worth. I mean she is too old to really be found attractive in the BDSM scene any longer. It was her drugging me that put me on Rays radar in the first place. The hospital was given Carla Steele as my name and Anastasia Rose Steele. She is his daughter, but I was never married to him. Thomas was my husband and finally found me after Anastasia was born.