DNA Doesn't Lie

Rebecca Hoover
Be calm, be calm I repeat to myself. I go to get the drinks ready and return with Gail following, she watched over the whole preparations of the drinks and never let them out of her sight. Just after we go to deliver the drinks the twins start crying and need nursed. Gail shoos me away to feed the babies.
Charles Hoover
That's definitely our daughter. She disappeared one day and we haven't heard from her since that day. We hear a baby crying, well two babies crying.
Christian
Those are Gail's grandchildren.
Annette
I am confused Sophia is Gail's daughter right?
Christian
Yes she is her daughter and the babies are her babies. But that as we clearly know by your response is not Sophia. I have DNA samples and you can have the samples tested against yours.
Suddenly there is noise and the mannie is bringing the babies into the room with Sophia demanding her babies as she is dragging a suitcase behind her. I call Ashton and have him come over and bring the DNA testing along with him. I call my attorneys and have them arrive with the cops.
Charles
You aren't arresting her are you?
Annette
Please we need to get her into a psychiatric hospital.
Christian
Was she supposed to be hospitalized at a psychiatric hospital?
Annette
I pull out her medical reads and show him that she ran away from home. Those babies aren't your Rebecca, you can't have children and never will have them.
Rebecca
They are my babies.
Ashton
I enter just as I hear the fake Sophia yell the babies are hers. I pull out the DNA evidence that she most definitely is not Sophia and not a mother and can't have children much less twins. I don't know the term for it, but she can't have children because she has no eggs and never has had them. Some blood analysis detected that.
Rebecca
How dare you, you just want our babies to yourself and Casey tell the truth. He hands the Hoovers copies of everything he has and they tell me to sit down now.
Policeman Conn
I arrive with three other police cars to the Taylor residence. We arrive just as Jason Taylor arrives with his daughter behind him, she has lost a lot of weight. He carries all her things and follows us inside. I help miss Taylor up the stairs. She is very weak and needs medical treatment.
Taylor
I watch as Jim Conn helps Sophia up the stairs to the house. We have met several times and he is a good guy. He is very kind to Sophia and has always been like this. As if sensing my thoughts he looks at me and asks what happened to her?
Jim Conn
She looks like she has been held hostage. I hold her arm and help her up the stairs and into their house. We walk in and a young woman is yelling about her babies. Sophia suddenly runs to the babies and says these are my babies, not yours and says she has the scar to prove it.
Sophia
I see my crying babies and run to them. I yell these are my babies and have the scar to prove it and the babies finally stop crying as if they know I am their mommy defending them against the fake mommy. I cry and hold my babies in my arms. Mom helps me to the sofa with my babies. She goes towards the kitchen and soon she has brought me my favorite milk shake.
Gail
I bring my baby her favorite milk shake and sit with her on the sofa. She is very frail and looks ready to pass out any second. But she won't leave her babies sides. We need to have a doctor look at her and soon. I call Grace and she arrives in an hour and by this time the Hoovers have been in a meeting with the cops and Rebecca and the cops are going to arrest Rebecca and they can get an attorney to see about getting her into a psychiatric hospital soon.
Rebecca
You just had to foil my plans didn't you? I look at Sophia. She is holding her babies and they are very happy unlike when I held them. The cops lead me to a waiting car and I take a shot of escaping once again, but I can't grab the gun from the cops holster. This is far worse than Shelly, she died after she was given the drug because of her chemo treatment that no one knew about but her doctors and her immediate family. They had never met me as a friend of hers. She failed to tell me much of anything so I was about to be caught impersonating Shelly. So I found Sophia, too bad she was pregnant. I barely got to impersonate her, the caretakers were a little suspicious of my change in behavior and I could tell someone was trying to find out more there before I decided to come back to Seattle. Little did I know she was this close to her family, the Grey family, the Sullivan family and Ashton Graves. Mom and dad follow me outside and men in suits that I hadn't noticed are standing there beside Christian and his wife Anastasia. He might be older than me but he is a very attractive man with billions of dollars. I didn't get close enough to them to plot things out and the codes to the safe room had been changed and I was kept out of the area when they cleaned by handing me things to clean and once I got done they found other things for me to do. I checked Jason's office to see if I can figure out where he was and how long he was going to be gone. They throw me in a jail cell and start checking my police records. I won't be getting out of here at all.