Homemade Baby Food

Gail
Anastasia had decided she didn't want her children to eat store bought baby food when she could easily create her own and she introduced it into the restaurant and catering menus. I have to stop the guys from eating the baby food when they see new batches made. She started off with one of those small baby food grinders you can buy in the baby sections in stores. But after putting the hot food into it the plastic expanded and the hot food fell onto her hand and burnt it. We decided it was safer to use a food processor. Along with the food being room temperature to prevent injuries. Even chefs get burns.
Anastasia
All of us get our heads together and create a baby menu for the restaurants and catering as well. It is one of the few places that offer such items and make it very convenient for mothers or fathers. At first we got odd looks at adding a baby food menu inside the regular menus. Then we got a few orders from the child care areas and mr Kavanagh and his family. I guess once his babies started eating the baby food we made they refused to eat the kind from the grocery stores. We hired staff just to make the baby food. Christian decided to look into how to market it and we are now opening a store that offers our baby food. Some good came out of our surprise twins. We decided to donate part of the profits to charities for new parents. As long as my babies are happy and healthy I am good.
Christian
Gail is part of the homemade baby food and we set up everything and within six months we have a large market share. The big companies are trying their best to buy it out, but the ladies aren't willing to sell to them because the quality of their baby food is much better. Taylor is enjoying time off with his family and Gail has a huge staff at her disposal as she creates various baby foods along with Anastasia and they turn them over to test out on the new customers. I try hard not to taste them. I am not the only one who likes the food. Then an idea hit me, we can also create them for people who can't have solid foods. Offer them to hospitals and nursing homes and special needs individuals. We can easily donate to charities involving all of those people as well. Soon we are looking at adding more consumer base for our foods. Roz has informed me that I have to make sure that hr babies get a nice selection of the new foods.
Roz
I try to get on the bandwagon of the baby food creations and I can't get past Christian on it. Finally I found a way to get a share of it and a nice supply of the newest foods. Gwen apparently got pregnant but not because of a failed shot. We finally got back together and are getting married after I got her the baby food connection. Christian says he will talk to Gail and Anastasia about getting us a supply of baby food. After a few things were released mothers were scared about their babies foods offered by the grocery stores. So homemade baby food from mothers was timely. Especially since chefs from a well established restaurant was making the offering of a baby food menu. Even adults were ordering it to gift friends and families. Now they have a market for their products and they create them daily fresh.
Christian
Anastasia gave me jars to give to Roz and promised more. Mia was getting exasperated about the give aways of the baby food. We finally bought another building and created a way to grow the vegetables and some of the fruits to use in the foods. Fresh organic chickens for eggs and other meats was created on a farm on the outskirts of Seattle. We were getting way into the baby food business and I finally had to turn it over and Roz recommended Gwen as the CEO to assure it stays to the original plans of why it was created.
Gwen
Roz has kept to her word and got me a nice supply of baby food from Gail and Anastasia. Now I am offered the CEO position for the company as long as I remain true to the reason the company started to begin with. I read everything and it is a very lucrative deal. I run the company and they create the foods. The chefs can't substitute the ingredients in the baby food. We got remarried and it us different this time. The Swan's are less intrusive into how we raise our children they donated their material to create. We hadn't insinuated ourselves in the way they raise the child we gave the eggs for. Hopefully mediators can resolve all the legal issues we are fighting at this point concerning parental rights. Who knew the contract was not recognized in a court of law. So we are at a catch 22 at this point. It tire our marriage apart and Roz was pretty mad at the attorney I found to create the contracts. A huge loophole existed and we had to pay for a better attorney and couldn't sue the attorney for the huge error he made.
Gail
Gwen is going to be the CEO and we will be the creative director's of the baby foods and soft foods for the rest of the companies product lines and we have to go into the kitchen to create three days a week. Christian decided he needs to concentrate on his own company at this point. Manuella was hired as the COO. Elliott found several good places to establish a store and where they will put together the foods. It amazed me that they wanted to use Taylor's Baby Foods. Jason was a little put off, but he was talked into it since it was me and Anastasia who created the baby foods to begin with.