Sick (Earl Sweatshirt)

Your POV

When I got home all I heard was sniffilig and coughing. Thebe was sick. I told this dumb ass nigga not to got jump in that water naked. Stupid, just stupid.

I went upstairs to see balled up, used, snotty, tissue. Like no nigga.

"Thebe babe I know your sick but you cannot have all of this dirty shit just laying around the house."

When I walked farther into the room clothes were thrown around the sheets were everywhere. It looked like a tornado came through the house.

"Oh my basedgod." I said in disbelief.

"Hi Y/N." He said dragging out your name.

His face was crusty (as usual) but crustier than normal. He had eye boogers in his eyes and he had dried slob around his mouth.

"Hi Thebe. Stay here don't move and don't touch anything OK?"

"OK I won't." He said closing his eyes slowly. You sent into the bathroom and got a rag out of the closet and ran it under some warm water.

You also grabbed lotion and ChapStick.

"C'mere my big baby." You worked your way around the mess and sat on Thebe's lap. You cleaned his face with the warm rag and made sure nothing gross was left on it.

Then you moved onto the baby loition. You got a lil bit and spread it across his face not wanting to make his face all greasy. Then you set that off to the side and grabbed the ChapStick.

You put it on his lips and he thanked you with some hot ass breath.

"Oh no. Honey I love you but this ain't gonna work." You got up and grabbed his toothbrush, toothpaste, and a two paper cups. One filled with water for his to swish with and the other to spit in.

You got in your previous position and brush his teeth. Then put the ChapStick on him again just to be safe.

After that you fixed up what he destroyed while you were away then you went to go make some soup.

The soup was finished so you put it in the freezer to cool it down some so it wouldn't burn you baby.

It was now warm. You carried it upstairs along with some crackers and a cup of water. You placed the tray of food down on the bed and shook him slightly to wake him up.

He woke up and smiled once he saw the food. You fed him the soul and crackers and he drunk all of the water.

You guys laid down next to each other and sent to sleep. With you hopping you wouldn't get sick to.

A/N: So... Longtime no update well here ya go... Toodles my little grimlins