Y'all Fight Physically (Earl Sweatshirt )

Your Pov

I walked in to see Thebe rolling up a blunt. I told him not to have that shit in my apartment.  I get tested at work to see if I do drugs.

" Thebe, come the fuck on I told you about this shit. Stop being so fucking stupid and go take that shit to your house."

"Shut the fuck up you always bitching. Take yo ass somewhere."

"Nigga this my house get the fuck out like really Thebe I'm tired of seeing your face."

You replied as her cleaned the plant up and placed it back it in the bag. He got up and bum rushed you knocking you flat on your ass.

"Nigga! Watch where the fuck you going!"

You got up pushing him into the wall. He calmly placed his board and weed down on the floor before turning to you.

It happened so fast you didn't  kow what happened. He punched you dead in the face.

He then started stomping you out. You were screaming telling him to stop that made him even more mad. He turned around and grabbed his skateboard and starting slamming down on you.

He then left without saying anything.

You got up and limped to the bathroom to see the damage he did. Your face wasn't that bad but it was your stomach area.

The black and purple showed easily on your skin. You couldn't take it anymore you broke down it was painful though so you decided to suck it up and go to sleep.

You stayed up fearing he might come back and do worse. You stayed up all night in fear of you loving boyfriend Thebe.

And 1 #justbehappy ✌

Longtime no update well it's finna be break and I will update as much as I can so yea ❤ Toodles my little grimlins ✌