Tired (Tyler, The Creator)

Your POV

I sat in the car as Tyler drove us home. We were coming from a studio session and him and Left was actin' dumb. I was laughing my ass off. We left around 12 and Tyler still wanted to stay but he saw how tired I was he took us home. I was basically falling asleep on the floor. I mean it could've wen the couch but the floor is way better. °•° Bruh I'm Dead Serious°•°

I felt myself drifting off into a dreamless sleep but I heard the car shut off. I really ain't wanna walk so I pretended to be sleep. Tyler shook me multiple times but when he saw that I was 'really' sleep he got out and walked up to the house and opened the door. I was sitting there stupid until I saw him come back out. Geez he sacred me.

I laid my head back down on the window then felt the door opeN and my seatbelt being unbuckled. I felt his strong arms go under my thighs and around my shoulders picking me up out of my seat. I was happy. I got his ass.

He brought me upstairs to the bedroom and laid me on the bed pulling off my jeans and I felt his eyes scan over my body... pervert. He continued to undress me and he lifted up the covers and pushed my half dressed body under the covers. He kissed me and went to the dresser. I laughed in my head about how sweet he could be.

I sat up and laughed out loud. +I LOL'ed+ He turned around scared. I laughed even harder. He's so stupid.

"Wha- I thought you were sleeping!" He exclaimed.

"Nah I just ain't wanna walk to the house and up the stairs." I laughed.

He shook his head. He walked over to me and picked me up again and took me downstairs and out the door while I was still half dressed. I hate him sometimes. He put me back in the car and said, "Walk yo ass." He laughed

"But I'm tired!" I yelled after him. Theno I saw a group of dudes coming my way. "Tyler!" He turned around and saw the guys and ran back to me picked me up and did the same thing I wanted him to do the first time. He put me back in the bed and took everything off except his boxers. He got in the bed and faced his back to me.

"Are you mad bae?" I said.

"I'm just tired." I laughed and rolled up next to him and we went to sleep.

And1 IM BACK GUYS! Missed me? I couldn't  leave you guys like that I love you guys to much! Well I'll be updating later in the week Toodles my little grimlins ✌